Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

SCHOOL STINKS

22 posts in this topic

Posted

I think school is important, and is a place that should be fun. Though I must admit that I hate it. The teachers, the books and the subjects. Though this is not because it's "school" but because of what the goverment has put in it.

Posted

school is hard and school makes me sick.

Posted

I'm ok with school, I just think that it should bemore about learning, rather than just filling out worksheets. I think I could do a lot better in any class if I didn't have to worry about 5 other class subjects. It's hard for me to learn a bit of English, Algebra, Chemistry, Music, and History each day. (My fifth period is Art, which isn't that difficult of a subject.)

Posted

School is only as good or bad as you make it. If you join the clubs/teams and sign up for the classes that you like, then you'll enjoy it. Getting the right teachers and going to the right school helps, but you can still have fun no matter what situations you're in.

Posted

There are worse fates then school. Sure there's homework and all, but hey, you're with your friends all day chatting, and most teachers are pretty cool. My science teacher is hilarious and teases alot, my tech teacher is awesome, my Health teacher and Math teacher don't reall care what we do. I'm sure you have some good teachers too. There's always a silver lining, you know.

Posted

nah most of my teachers are crap.

Posted

it stinks cuz its scholl :unsure: