Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Smash.NET

9 posts in this topic

Posted

basicly, make your own character or item.

and now for the fun part.

for characters:

-Normal attacks(A button only)

-Up attack=

-Down attack=

-Side attack=

-Grab attacks=

-Smash attacks(A button = Control stick)

-Up smash=

-Side smash=

-Special attacks(B button)

-Up move=

-Down move=

-Side move=

-FINAL SMASH=

for items:

Item:(name here)

Description:(what it looks like)

Effect:(what it does)

Go crazy.

Posted

I know. Double posting. BUT i didn't raelize i left something out until after it would not still let me edit it. :angry:

anyhow, here are the CORRECT charts

for characters:

Name-

Symbol(optional)-

Appearance-

-Up attack=

-Down attack=

-Side attack=

-Grab attacks=

-----------------------------------

-Smash attacks(A button + Control stick)

-Up smash=

-Side smash=

-Up move=

-Down move=

-Side move=

-FINAL SMASH

-Name=

-Effect=

For instance.....

Name- Corrupt One

Symbol(optional)- Same as Samus

Appearance- As in Avatar

-Up attack= Sword Thrust Up

-Down attack= Discharge, send waves of energy from current location

-Side attack= Sword Slash (pattern: vertical vertical horizontal)

-Grab attacks= Phazon Tentacles

-Up smash= Beam Sword Up

-Side smash= Beam Sword Slash

-Up move= Phazon Charged Backflip

-Down move= Overcharge,+ 35% Damage done for 1 attack

-Side move= Phazon Orb, shoots an orb of phazon

-FINAL SMASH

-Name=Infamatum

-Effect=Does damage to user, but sends huge discharge of energy that does 500%+ damage

And the Infamatum also has another non listed effect, which is to stop any healing items from appearing on the stage.

so for whoever fights me, i have one thing 2 say. :pwned:

Posted

Name: Sōsuke 「惣右介」

Symbol: 六 (The Kanji character for "six") with six dragons around it.

Appearance:

His weapon is a kusarigama (くさりがま). It's an feudal Japanese sickle, with a chain on the bottom of a handle connected to a morning star. I chose this as a reference to the two most badass schoolgirls in history, Souma Mitsuko from Battle Royale, and Yubari Gogo from Kill Bill Vol. 1.

Ground Moves

Neutral ー Slash

A standard forward slash with the curved end of the sickle. Three consecutive A taps will cause three forward slashes, with Sōsuke moving forward with every move. Continuous tapping of A after that, and Sōsuke swings the sickle overhead by the chain until it's stopped. The last attack after the combo is a forward swing of the sickle; this last attack has very good attack range.

Strong Forward/Backwards ー Double Swing

Sōsuke slashes forward with the end of the sickle, turning as he does so, and quickly chains with a swing of the morning star.

Smash Forward/Backwards ー Upperjab

Sōsuke knocks the enemy upwards with an uppercut with the sickle, and knocks him or her away with a powerful forward jab with the tip of the blade. Think Sheik's item smash attack.

Strong Upwards ー Rainbow Curve

Sōsuke swings his sickle above his head in the shape of a rainbow, blade tip first.

Smash Upwards ー Morning Star

Sōsuke backflips, knocking his opponent upwards some, then quickly chains by swinging the morning star. If his opponent is at high percentages, the swing of the ball has a high chance of causing a star knock-out, hence the name.

Strong Downwards ー Tendon Cut

Sōsuke cuts at his opponent's ankles with the curved end of the sickle, blade tip first. A quick second tap, and he cuts backwards.

Smash Downwards ― Floor Sweep

Sōsuke performs Tendon Cut, then quickly swings behind him, a la Marth and Roy's down smash, but much faster.

Aerial Moves

Neutral ー Swinging Star

Sōsuke spins the morning star 360 degrees. Holding down A causes him to swing it as long as he's in the air, but it decreases in strength as a consequence.

Forward/Backwards ー Kunai

Sōsuke throws three consecutive kunai forward or behind him.

Upwards ー Shooting Kama

Sōsuke throws his sickle upwards, then quickly withdraws it. Can be used as an edge recovery move.

Downwards ー Meteor Kama

Sōsuke forcefully jabs the tip of the blade into his opponent, slamming him or her downwards. This is Sōsuke's meteor smash.

Special Moves

Neutral ー ぼうぜん (Stun)

Sōsuke swings the morning star downwards diagonally in front of him, then quickly turns around and does the same behind him, stunning enemies on both sides.

Forward/Backwards ー シューチングスター (Shooting Star)

A chain attack, like Marth and Roy's Dancing Blade and Double-Edge Dance. Sōsuke stuns the enemy, then swings the morning star forward, then rears it back three times, and finishes off the combo with a powerful downward swing of the morning star.

Upwards ー 瞬歩 (Flash Step)

Think Bleach, anime heads. Sōsuke moves at an extremely high speed, but direction is dictated by the tilt of the control stick. Its range is mid-tier (think Sheik's Vanish), though it can be used more than once in the air by performing wall steps (a la Young Link's Target Practice stage). As an offensive move, it's virtually useless.

Downwards ー カウンター (Counter)

If your timing is just right, Sōsuke counters the attack of his opponents, returning the damage 1.5 fold in an ice elemental attack.

Grabs/Throws

Grab

Sōsuke throws the morning star forward, wraping the chain around an opponent, and coils him or her in. Kind of like Link's Hookshot, but it doesn't have that horrible lag if it doesn't connect.

Grab Attack

Sōsuke digs the curved end of the sickle into the throat of his opponents. A reference to Eto Megumi's death at the hands of Mitsuko in Battle Royale.

Forward/Backwards Throw

Sōsuke throws his opponent forward or backwards by uncoiling the chain around him or her.

Down Throw

Sōsuke beats the opponent down, uncoiling the chain as he does so.

Upwards Throw

Sōsuke's strongest throw attack. He throws the opponent upward, uncoiling the chain as he does so, catapaulting the enemy into the air.

Final Smash

六本竜神 (The Six Dragon Gods)

Sōsuke calls upon the six dragons of Japanese legend to attack all opponents, while at the same time restoring Sōsuke to full health plus temporary invincibility and increased strength and speed.

Posted

Name- Andrew (yes thats my real name.)

Symbol(optional)- Andrew_s_Smash_Icon.bmp

Appearance- Andrew_A.K.A._Link_Player.bmp

-Up attack= Spin Slash (Character Above me, I spin out of the way, and slash when they're in the air.) deals 15% damage.Up_attack__spin_slash.bmp

-Down attack= Grab Stab (I grab my Opponent, throw him on the ground, and STAB!) deals 20% damage.side_attack__grab_stab.bmp

-Side attack= Defult Slash deals 5% damage.Defult_slash.bmp

-Grab attacks= Grab&throw (when he is in my grasp, I stab him repeatedly. when done, I throw him back) Deals 30% damage.grab_attack__grab_throw.bmp

-Up smash= fire Lizard (I say a spell when charging, and I release my fire.)Up_Smash_attack__fire_Lizard.bmp deals 30% damage.

-Side smash= Power Beam (A beam comes out of the tip of the Power sword, and hits anyone in its path)side_smash_attack__power_Beam.bmp deals 40% damage.

-Up move= Gravity jump ( BIG jump in mid-air. Also disarms my Opponent.)Up_special_attack__Gravity_Jump.bmpdeals 5% damage.

-Down move= Tremor (earthquake.)Down_special_attack__Tremor.bmp deals 10% damage.

-Side move= power ball (little ball of power.)side_special_attack_power_bomb.bmp deals 1% damage.

-FINAL SMASH

-Name= Shockwave

-Effect= I get the smash ball, I float up into the air, and 10 BIG shockwaves come around me. The shockwaves go from one end of the arena, to the other. If an opponent holds up a shield to block it, one shockwave breaks it, and another shockwave kills him. If someone gets touched by a shockwave, instant kill. Shockwaves bounce around the screen for 5 seconds, when they are launched.FINAL_SMASH__shockwave.bmp

And Corrupt One, your weaopns are ready, check out the weapon making business topic.

Posted

Name-Toast

Symbol(optional)-http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/7109/toastsymbolev2.bmp

Appearance-http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/7193/toastrl7.bmp

-Up attack=Volcanus- shoots fireballs upward, which come back down in a spread. http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/2088/toastuphr6.bmp

-Down attack=Comet- jumps into air, then comes back down as a comet that causes a flame wave(small) where it hits http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/5919/toastdownum5.bmp

-Side attack=Fireball http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/818/toastsideaf9.bmp

-Grab attacks=Fire Claw-pretty self explanetory http://img443.imageshack.us/img443/7784/toastgrabig8.bmp

-Up smash=same as above, just bigger and more powerful.

-Side smash=same as above, just bigger and more powerful.

-Up move=Pyre-rises upward, then glides in a direction http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/678/toastsupgc1.bmp

-Down move=Flame Barrier- makes a barrier that absobs damage, but hurts the user a little bit http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/4759/toastsdownhp0.bmp

-Side move=Flame Wheel- makes a large wheel of fire http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/8176/toastssideah1.bmp

-FINAL SMASH

-Name=Final Dawn

-Effect=BURN-N-8S EVERYTHING! http://http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/...astfinaljx8.bmp

Posted

Name-Overlord Nonsense(Me)

Symbol(optional)-None(Yet :unsure: )

Appearance-None(Yet :unsure: )

-Up attack=Nonsense Freeze-Freezes time for 2 randomly selected characters(not me) and makes the platforms and/or obstacles.

-Down attack=Nonsense-fills the platform im standing on with nonsense

-Side attack=Nonsense Shooter-Shoots beams of nonsense in the direction of the control stick(either left or right)

-Grab attacks=Grappling Nonsense-Grabs enemies and throws them off screen.

-Up smash=Flaming nonsense-a flame of nonsense burns anyone near me. :pwned:

-Side smash=My...FRYING PAN OF DOOM!!!-i hit my enemies with my frying pan. :pwned:

-Up move=Same as flaming nonsense but not as good.

-Down move= Nonsense Teleport-Teleports me ANYWHERE I WANT.

-Side move=Spatula of doom-same as frying pan of doom but not as good.

-FINAL SMASH

-Name=Nonsense Core Overload

-Effect=My body turns at dark purple and looks like a shadow. Then a light purple flame ingulfs me. Then i destroy EVERYTHING.(This is the same effect if you ask me to make a quiche) :pwned::pwned::pwned::pwned::pwned:

Posted

Name: Kat

Symbol: Kat__Shoulder_Symbol.bmp

Apperence: post-4795-1195010290_thumb.jpg

-Up attack= Shoot flames upward

-Down attack= Sweeping kick (when you crouch to the ground and you spin with your leg out)

-Side attack= Scratch

-Grab attacks= Uses air bending to lift them, then fire and water bending to attack them

-Up smash= Twin swords fire swipe (fire shoots up out of tips of swords)

-Side smash= Air kick (it's a powerful kick where a strong gust of wind shoots from my foot and and can blow opponets off the stage)

(You forgot this one) -Down Smash= Ice field (I put my hand to the ground and the wholw place turns to slippery ice, but it doesn't effect me)

-Up move= Air Fly (uses air bending to fly in any direction for a few minutes)

-Down move= Dance of Fire (like Link's spin attack, just with twin katanas and fire shoots from them)

-Side move= charged arrow (takes no time to charge and takes 1/2 a second to shoot, 50% damage and nearly impossible to avoid)

(forgot this one, too)Normal(just B)- air sheild (can also blow attacks back)

-FINAL SMASH

-Name= Gouka

-Effect=

"Tenshi, Shiroi!" She yelled, unshealthing her twin katanas. "Kaikou!" she yelled, as she fused the 2 katanas together. The new katana seemed to glow. She raised the blade above her head as the blade turned red. "GOUKA!" she yelled as she brought down her blade. The blade created waves of fire, groves formed in the dirt, which fire emerged out of.

(No way to avoid, block, deflect, or control other than me. Isnstantly :pwned: )

Posted

Name- Hiltamgi

Symbol(optional)-

Appearance- Red hair, Red and gold garments, Gold scepter (Small staff)

-Up attack= High Kick: Kicks upward causing target to fly up a bit

-Down attack= Roundhouse: Knocks any near opponents to the ground.

-Side attack= Scepter Smash: Whacks opponent with scepter.

-Grab attacks= Bind: Uses magic to bind the enemy from a small distance.

-Up smash= Uppercut: Smashes opponent with an upwards blow with scepter, causing them to fly upwards.

-Side smash= Scepter Throw: Throws the scepter, causing damage. Scepter flies back.

-Up move= Thunder: Flies upwards with electricity around him. Stuns any victim momentarily.

-Down move= Fire: A globe of fire spreads to all directions.

-Side move= Wind: A gust flies left or right and causes target to fly back if hit.

-FINAL SMASH

-Name= Arcane Light

-Effect= Light energy gathers around him and a huge globe of flaming white energy expands in every direction. Contact causes them to lit on fire and go flying far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name- Woshadmaii

Symbol(optional)-

Appearance- Jet black hair, Black robes, twisted gray wood staff with blood red orb on top, and chains dangling from arms. Looks similar to Hiltamgi.

-Up attack= Upper smash: Smashes upward with staff, causing target to fly up a bit.

-Down attack= Downward smash: Knocks any adjacent opponents to the ground and causes damage

-Side attack= Staff Smash: Whacks opponent with staff.

-Grab attacks= Cursed Chains: Grabs opponent and strangles, causing damage.

-Up smash= Blaze: Shoots a half circle of dark fire upwards causing victim to fly upwards.

-Side smash= Dark Fire: Shoots black fire at opponent, causes opponent to lit on fire, causing damage for a short period of time.

-Up move= Shadow Rage: Shoots jets of dark fire upwards.

-Down move= Shadow Shock: A short burst of dark energy pulses from him, stunning opponents.

-Side move= Shadow Tempest: Shoots a wave of darkness at opponent, causing them to fly backwards.

-FINAL SMASH

-Name= Arcane Shadow

-Effect= Glows black and flies in the sky. On the ground, skeletons come out from the ground and attack. Skeletons do a ton of damage. Skeletons keep coming for a little while, no matter how many you destroy. Woshadmaii cannot be harmed during this time.

Posted

Name: Twilian (Cross between Hylian and Twili) demon

Symbol: A swirling black ball with energy comign out of it. Sort of like a black sun.

A Creature whose mother was a Twili and whose father was a Hylian. At age 13, he was possesed by a demon and got strange powers.

A: Pounds opponent and sends them flying in a one hit K.O.

A left/right: Shoots and energy beam that does a lot of damage

A down: Makes an Earthquake

A up: Rips off a piece of the stage, throws it at an opponent.

B: Whacks an opponent to the edge of the stage.

B left/right: Like Scorpion's Harpoono, but ALWAYS gets opponent. Also homes in on opponent.

B Down: Grabs Item out of ground. ALWAYS works.

B up: Does Harpoono, and throws opponent upwards.

Grab: Uses force - like abilities and pulls opponent towards him.

Grab, A: Same as ^, but hurts opponent.

Grab, up: Punches opponent upwards and sends them flying.

Grab, down: Throws opponent downwards as they bounce along the stage, picking up damage.

Final Smash: Creates huge explosion and sends opponents flying.

When do we actually start fighting?

Oh yeah, and:

Item: Huge Chainlink whip that grabs anything. 100% Guaranteed to work.