Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

look what a delay can do...

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Theyve really done some work havent they!

before/after...

post-417-1147752815_thumb.jpg

post-417-1147752867_thumb.jpg

Posted

well actually i is for the wii and the other is for the gamecube and they are different and the graphic differences will be small but they will be evidentjava script:emoticon(':D', 'smid_4')

:D

also it is probable that they are the same boss but it is not for shore the second one looks more like a smaller version therefor it could be a mini boss or something

in previous zelda games some mini bosses are that large so u can't say that i am commpletly wrong java script:emoticon('B)', 'smid_15')

B)

Posted

and the second picture i s really bad quality anyway...

the boss shownh in the e3 demon (your after) seems to use very different attacks as well to the one shown in the trailers (your before), so they might even be different bosses anyway....

Posted

Those pics may not be the result of a delay, but a delay could help to make the game bigger, better, and more appealing to everyone (even though its already massively appeals to me :D )

Posted

that is the main reason why they delayed the game, to make things better, or to make more, a lot more

Posted

I am SO annoyed with the delays! :( BUT I am patient, because I have seen trailers for TP and they look awesome!!! :D This is definitely going to be the most intense Zelda game ever, so the delays kinda are good...and besides, this just helps boost the preorders people get! :embarrassed:

Posted

I love delays, that way i can save more money, otherwise i'll need to borow money... and i don't like that.

but TP is delayed enought... i have the money... twice :P

Posted

Bwa ha ha...I don't have to worry about the money, my dad's a Zelda freak too! As a matter of fact, he's already put a pre-order on the game and a guide for it. Go Dad! :D

Posted

>_< your lucky....I need to bug my dad to pre-order my copy ASAP!I know how to bet most games without a silly guide anyways....HAH!

But I am annoyed as heck with the fact that they are taking their sweet little time into making this game in the first place. If we are lucky, it might be 'officially' out by the fall. Cause if not, I will go their the company and shoot them and then...take alllllll the copies for me!

;)

Posted

I'm probably not going to use the guide at all...at least not until I play the game a second time, anyway. :D I only like using a guide when I'm absolutely, positively stuck.

Hurry up Nintendo!! I know you guys are just trying to make a good game, and I respect that and all, but I am going crazy!! T-T

Also, don't shoot them. If you do, we'll NEVER get the game. And that would be bad. :P

Posted

if you'll shoot them there will never be a zelda game again... or it woudn't be the same...

it would be a dissaster, a world without zelda... :mellow:

Don't shoot them or i will torture you till the day the world will day

*put's metal chaign-whip in fire* you will feel my anger!

Posted

I side with Gratock on that one! It would be a PERMANENT delay on TP and all Zelda games that could ever have been...

Posted

we could make the games instead :D

no wait, that might not be a good idea after all :mellow:

Posted

*gets wide-eyed* No..that would be a bad idea...

Posted

if you'll shoot them there will never be a zelda game again... or it woudn't be the same...

it would be a dissaster, a world without zelda... :mellow:

Don't shoot them or i will torture you till the day the world will day

*put's metal chaign-whip in fire* you will feel my anger!

Your going to feel MY anger if you keep it up. Who's the mod here?

we could make the games instead :D

no wait, that might not be a good idea after all :mellow:

It would, trust me!