Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

real? or fake?

36 posts in this topic

Posted

okay, i found some interesting pics while surfing the web, what i wanna know is, do you think that these are real? or are the just edited photo's?

first up, wii/gamecube controller...

wiicubecontroller.jpg

next is a truck... and gaming system...

cubetruck.gif

heres a portable gamecube

gamecube-p2.jpg

i dont think ive ever seen a white gamecube before, was it for sale? or is someone really good at painting?

P1000307copy.jpg

playing your gamecube, when your extremely lazy...

DSC00214.jpg

Wii light gun? was this at E3?

144457452_c62c651bbd_m.jpg

( i know this whole thing was silly, but i have the right to be bored too... :embarrassed: )

but what do you think of these? what if the ARE real?

Posted

The first one I think was a prototype at one time, but I don't know if there gonna actually put it into production or not.

That Gametruck, Truckcube, what ever you wanna call it, I think is just a photoshop or was made by someone with too much free time.

I did hear about someone making a homemade portable gamecube, but I don't think that was it though.

The white Gamecube if I remember correctly was actully called pearl and was bundled with Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles and was only released in japan, cause ya know, japan gets all the good bundle packs.

I don't even know what to make of that next one, what happened? did someone get pissed off at a game and rip there controller apart, then try to fix it with electrical tape, lol.

and last but not least the Wii Lightgun, yes that was at E3, and supposedly they are working on a remake of Duck Hunt for the Wii :D

Posted

the portable gcn thing..

its rumored that its in developement..

Posted

In the portable gamecube thing, notice WW Link's sleeves are yellow, thats what he looked like really early in development.

Posted

I can bet what a certain someone would say.... But i think they're both, nothing can be fake unless it doesn't exist, so therefore if they're just pictures done in photoshop and no such thing existed, they'd be fake but if they did exist, they would be real.

Posted

depends what you mean by fake...

none of those pictures are photoedited for a start...

The first one is a prototype idea, originally from IGN I think, however no similar plans have been announced and it seems unlikely that we will see anything official like that

The second is just someone sticking the front of a toy car to the front of their orange cube...

Portable gamecubes have been made by several people, that's probabbly the best one there is atm, but none of them are availabe for retail, let alone official products, you might be lucky and find one on ebay at some point though...

My friends got a pearl white gamecube, not imported, came with super mario strikers, so if its availabe in Europe, then chances are you should be able to get it in America...

No idea why you'd want the 2nd to last one....

yep, last one's perfectly official and real...

Posted

supposedly they are working on a remake of Duck Hunt for the Wii :D

for that all i've got to say is "SWEEEEEEEEEEE" *large breath* "EEEEEEET"

Posted

The duck hunt remake's already been made, but its only a demo at the moment and its not clear whether it will become a real full game or not

Posted

Also notice on the portable cube, in WW, I believe that was in the early stages of development, because what GM said and the favt that the buttons in the top right corner are all circular.

Posted

*Stares at portable Gamecube* COOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL....... I WANT THAT!!! WHERE CAN YOU BUY THAT?! *Get's remined it's not official* WHAT?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

The duck hunt remake's already been made, but its only a demo at the moment and its not clear whether it will become a real full game or not

Dude, as long as it's made available to the public, I don't care if it's just a demo or a full game, cause it's basically the same thing in every level of the game, I just wanna play a new version of Duck Hunt.

Posted

the portable gc is cool but looks almost like the buttons is a sticker

Posted

Your right, it does. :D

I didn't notice that until just now.

Posted

the pearl white cube... that one comes from the supermario football pack...

the controler Wii thingy (first one) possible ... the truck...

maybe someone made it for himself

Posted

Nah, I think the truck is fake. Edited. Not real. Say it any way you like. As you can see, the whitish part of it where the controllers go....it's sort of like part of it is cut off.