Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Are YOU a Halo Fan

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey any of you ppl out there are Halo fans talk about it here!!

Posted

I AM! and so is hylian forruner :unsure:

Posted

I am, but my mom won't let me play it so I seak play at my cousins house. :biggrin:

Posted

Cool, i know Hylianforruner is because we play on Live

Posted

o rly? i'm gonna get live some. . .time. later

Posted

I know I'll get Halo 2 for xbox because I don't have a 360 and it is rated M and I'm only 14. :cry:

Posted

Hey, i'm 12. i still play

Posted

Yeah I like it. I love goin' ragdoll xD A couple times in Halo 3, I've made big enough explosions to blow me sky high and make Master Chief hit the invisible game sky roof xD It was so funny, I was playing with my friend once:

Friend: Ok, stand by all those bombs, this is gonna be the best ragdoll moment ever

Me: *I hadnt played Halo in a long while and couldnt remember what, 'Ragdoll meant'*

Me: Uh.. whats Ragd--

Friend: *cuts in* TOO LATE! *fires missile at cluttered bomb area where I was standing, dumbfounded*

And the rest.. well lets just say I understood Ragdoll rather clearly since then.

Posted

I've only played it a few times, so I'm not too familiar. I heard it's good, but I wouldn't know. I've only done multiplayer. (I'm not supposed to play M games. :cry: )

Posted

I never understood Halo, or any game on an Xbox/360 for that matter (too many buttons for me to figure out). I've played with my friends before, and I always die like five seconds in. With that said, I'm much more comfortable watching. :embarrassed:

Posted

I never understood Halo, or any game on an Xbox/360 for that matter (too many buttons for me to figure out). I've played with my friends before, and I always die like five seconds in. With that said, I'm much more comfortable watching. :embarrassed:

Same here. (I got owned by my 9 year old cousin. :cry: )

Posted

My heart belongs to Nintendo. Game systems come and go, but Nintendo will live on forever. I came into this world a Nintendo fan and i'll leave the same way! Link and Mario forever!

And isn't "Master Chief" a marine? Master chief petty officer is a Navy rank!

Posted

I am a huge Halo fan. I've beaten Halos 1, and 2. We don't have Halo 3. (Yet...) But Master Chief and Link are 2 of the biggest green Heroes in the world!

Posted

Well, there's several other topics on halo, but I'll leave it as this one isn't TOO similar.

However, it does belong in the gaming zone...

Gamertag: Gingerlink

Posted

Ok thanks for not deleting it i'll add you on xbox live