Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ikana Declares War

387 posts in this topic

Posted

If need be, I will fight for Ikana. If not, there's always morale boosting...

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]ROFL. you seriously think you can beat one[i] [/i]of our evil members? 'laughs histaricly' 'draws lightsaber' prepare to be slaughtered!!![/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='86269' date='Nov 14 2007, 04:26 PM'][color="#00bfff"]ROFL. you seriously think you can beat one[i] [/i]of our evil members? 'laughs histaricly' 'draws lightsaber' prepare to be slaughtered!!![/color][/quote]
Seriously. Well ill be cooking for the evil army for all these wars. Also if need be, I will fight in these wars. And i [i][u][b]will[/b][/u][/i] win against anybody that is against the evil army. Im more then [i]just a chef.[/i]*Maniacal Laughter*

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='86269' date='Nov 14 2007, 05:26 PM'][color="#00bfff"]ROFL. you seriously think you can beat one[i] [/i]of our evil members?[/color][/quote]

Since all of the Evil Army members are big-headed fools, I wouldn't be surprised if the Evil Army loses.

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='86337' date='Nov 14 2007, 07:05 PM']Since all of the Evil Army members are big-headed fools, I wouldn't be surprised if the Evil Army loses.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]I pity da fool who calls me a big headed fool.[/color]

Posted

I dont like being insulted. AT ALL. You just got one death threat Knuckle. And it may be the last one you get. :unsure:

Posted

Ikana, eh?

All three of them?

Posted

[b](FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYBODY HERE, I'D LIKE TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MEMBERS IGOSDUIKANA AND GORON MERCHANT ARE THE SAME PERSON. THANK YOU.)[/b]

[quote name='IgosDuIkana' post='85876' date='Nov 12 2007, 10:30 PM']Prepare yourself!! This will soon enough be Termina.net.[/quote]
But...Termina.net is a who-knows-what site. Would you really want to change this into a who-knows-what site? I mean, I have no idea what Termina.net even [i]does![/i]

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='86048' date='Nov 13 2007, 06:34 PM']We've got mod powers. XD[/quote]
Okee, BAD Merchant. *whack* I'll have to raise your warning level to...Shoot. :squint:

P.S. We've got mod powers too. :unsure: We've got two mods ans a news submitter, as a matter of fact.

[quote name='Knuckle' post='86337' date='Nov 14 2007, 07:05 PM']Since all of the Evil Army members are big-headed fools, I wouldn't be surprised if the Evil Army loses.[/quote]
:o So it's come to name-calling...It seems you people have reached a new low...
[size=1]
My head isn't[i] that[/i] big... :unsure: [/size]

Posted

[quote name='Chef Nonsense' post='86315' date='Nov 14 2007, 05:31 PM']Seriously. Well ill be cooking for the evil army for all these wars. Also if need be, I will fight in these wars. And i [i][u][b]will[/b][/u][/i] win against anybody that is against the evil army. Im more then [i]just a chef.[/i]*Maniacal Laughter*[/quote]
Side note to Ikana, while he is a chef who works for the evil army he WILL make you a quisce.

[quote name='Knuckle' post='86337' date='Nov 14 2007, 06:05 PM']Since all of the Evil Army members are big-headed fools, I wouldn't be surprised if the Evil Army loses.[/quote]
ok, tally one for urge to enter hidden form and wipe you all out using godmodding.

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='86384' date='Nov 15 2007, 12:23 PM']P.S. We've got mod powers too. :unsure: We've got two mods ans a news submitter, as a matter of fact.[/quote]

well, we have 3 mods, and a chat mod. [size=1](sry if i missed any1 else who is a mod of any kind :| )[/size]
so beat that!

Posted

Flaaaashliiiiight...

*P0wns everyone in the general area from a megalaz0rbeam from the Enchanted Flashlight of Whuparse +50*

I COULD TAKE YOU ALL DOWN WITH MY EYES TIED BEHIND MY BACK!

Posted

hyrule will never fall we got the goddeses on our sideand the chosen heros gannon twlight people princesses of destiny and varyous groups of creatures mega arsenal of stuff s we will win! ( i speak for hyrule in general)

Posted

[quote name='bmp112' post='86460' date='Nov 15 2007, 08:30 PM']hyrule will never fall we got the goddeses on our sideand the chosen heros gannon twlight people princesses of destiny and varyous groups of creatures mega arsenal of stuff s we will win! ( i speak for hyrule in general)[/quote]

actually we have the four giants on our side, along with majora's mask!

let the war begin.

(draws garo swords and majoras mask :mask:)

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='86465' date='Nov 15 2007, 03:43 PM']actually we have the four giants on our side, along with majora's mask!

let the war begin.

(draws garo swords and majoras mask :mask:)[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO. First off the mask is in hyrule with the happy mask saiesman. Two you have to have to get all the giants and an ocarina...witch I acually have as Dark Young Link.[/color]

[color="#00FF00"]Dark Navi:Hey this is my time.[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]Me:Oh well I don't care.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='86466' date='Nov 15 2007, 03:50 PM'][color="#FF0000"]NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO. First off the mask is in hyrule with the happy mask saiesman. Two you have to have to get all the giants and an ocarina...witch I acually have as Dark Young Link.[/color]

[color="#00FF00"]Dark Navi:Hey this is my time.[/color]
[color="#FF0000"]Me:Oh well I don't care.[/color][/quote]

well the spirit of the 4 giants is with us as we defeat you in battle