Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ikana Declares War

387 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='IgosDuIkana' post='86468' date='Nov 15 2007, 03:52 PM']well the spirit of the 4 giants is with us as we defeat you in battle[/quote]
And you can't go into the sunlight.

>v^ >v^

Posted

[quote name='Loeln' post='86472' date='Nov 15 2007, 09:08 PM']And you can't go into the sunlight.

>v^ >v^[/quote]

it's useful that he has an army and he can fight at night when you non-ikanans like to sleep

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='86475' date='Nov 15 2007, 04:25 PM']it's useful that he has an army and he can fight at night when you non-ikanans like to sleep[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]He has you there Loeln.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='86465' date='Nov 15 2007, 03:43 PM']actually we have the four giants on our side, along with majora's mask!

let the war begin.

(draws garo swords and majoras mask :mask:)[/quote]

we have the triforce :triforce: the sages, a way to turn back time, :ocarina: fairys to annoy you to death :navi: .

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='86475' date='Nov 15 2007, 04:25 PM']it's useful that he has an army and he can fight at night when you non-ikanans like to sleep[/quote][img]http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/4923/12432968du0.png[/img]

Posted

[quote name='bmp112' post='86479' date='Nov 15 2007, 04:43 PM']we have the triforce :triforce: the sages, a way to turn back time, :ocarina: fairys to annoy you to death :navi: .[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]I too have an ocarina and an anoying fariy and a dark force. Ok I made the dark force up. It is the triforce for Dark Link.[/color]

Posted

anything termaina can do hyrule can do beter and our moon does not attack us

Posted

we will win

Posted

[quote name='bmp112' post='86484' date='Nov 15 2007, 04:59 PM']anything termaina can do hyrule can do beter and our moon does not attack us[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]I agree even if we are enemys in this war. We also don't have a truble-making skull kid wearing a mask stolen by a gay mask sales man.[/color]

Posted

we also dont havedont transform visitors into useless forms

Posted

You [i]could[/i] ally yourself with us to avoid a serious ass-whoopin...

Posted

[quote name='Ganondorf333' post='86384' date='Nov 14 2007, 07:23 PM']Okee, BAD Merchant. *whack* I'll have to raise your warning level to...Shoot. :squint:[/quote]

Lol. Thats right. Can't go to 110%, can you?

Posted

[quote name='bmp112' post='86484' date='Nov 15 2007, 09:59 PM']anything termaina can do hyrule can do beter and our moon does not attack us[/quote]

our moon doesn't attack us anymore, besides we hace all-night masks so we wont ever be too tired to attack.

we also sent a rampaging goht at hyrule, so be preapred.

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='86636' date='Nov 16 2007, 02:08 AM']our moon doesn't attack us anymore, besides we hace all-night masks so we wont ever be too tired to attack.

we also sent a rampaging goht at hyrule, so be preapred.[/quote]

if that doesn't work we'll just send our possesd snakes twinmold (who can fight in sunlight) to destroy you.

Posted

and also send a giant fish, a psyco warrior, and some crazy kid guy with a mask :P