Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

garo fan society.

39 posts in this topic

Posted

i have now started my own garo fan society. :unsure:

basically if you just think garos are kinda cool then you can be a member (you don't even have to be a garo fanatic like me.)

it doesn't matter what army you're in or if you're also in a different fan club, you can join.

all you need to do is add this garo picture [img]http://i9.tinypic.com/6q0suns.jpg[/img] to your siggy, along with the words:

"i'm in the garo fan society. are you?"

(i'd quite like it if someone could transparentise the garo picture)

also i'm looking for a co leader too so just post here or pm me if you'd like to prehaps be the co-leader.

regards-

garo master

Posted

This looks interesting. I'll join. However, I can't get the picture to work, so I'll just use the words for now.

Posted

[color="#00FF00"]I'll join. And if you need a co-leader, I'm Up for the job![/color]

Posted

hrmph. Garos are scary, i would never join that club.

Posted

[quote name='eyeoftruth' post='85948' date='Nov 13 2007, 06:46 AM']hrmph. Garos are scary, i would never join that club.[/quote]

[color="#00FF00"]I don't think Garos are scary, but you don't have to join if you don't have to.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Knuckle' post='85919' date='Nov 13 2007, 06:39 AM']This looks interesting. I'll join. However, I can't get the picture to work, so I'll just use the words for now.[/quote]
You can put the img in your sig with:
[img ] Link of IMG here [/img]
(with out space by the first img tag )
But I don't join if you don't mind :P

Posted

[quote name='adr990' post='85953' date='Nov 13 2007, 03:26 PM']You can put the img in your sig with:
[img ] Link of IMG here [/img]
(with out space by the first img tag )
But I don't join if you don't mind :P[/quote]

i don't mind at all

(here's a member's list so far.)

leader - The Garo Master

co-leader - Link player

members - Knuckle

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]I would, but I don't want to be the brtrayer of Young Link, they tried to kill him :unsure: . No offence though it's a nice idea though. :embarrassed: [/color]

Posted

I know this is a really bad place 2 ask this, but I know U guys will know.

What's a Garo like? (I've only seen pics)

Posted

[quote name='The Chilled Hylian' post='86537' date='Nov 15 2007, 11:52 PM']I know this is a really bad place 2 ask this, but I know U guys will know.

What's a Garo like? (I've only seen pics)[/quote]

garo's are the secret ninja spies which were sent to retrive info on he ikanan kingdom.
they fight you by summoning circles of fire and using cool ninja techniques.

Posted

Is ur personal pic a Garo it looks way different than the Sig one

Posted

[quote name='The Chilled Hylian' post='86654' date='Nov 16 2007, 04:54 AM']Is ur personal pic a Garo it looks way different than the Sig one[/quote]

[color="#00FF00"]I guess you could say its a Garo, but its the Garo Master. you fight him on the moon and in the stone tower temple. And also behind the waterfall I think.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Link Player' post='86679' date='Nov 16 2007, 07:29 PM'][color="#00FF00"]I guess you could say its a Garo, but its the Garo Master. you fight him on the moon and in the stone tower temple. And also behind the waterfall I think.[/color][/quote]

correct. my avatar is a gao mster, a reccouring sub-boss.

Posted

[color="#FF0000"]I thought the only thing on the moon is Majora's Mask and some annoying kids.[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='86684' date='Nov 16 2007, 08:08 PM'][color="#FF0000"]I thought the only thing on the moon is Majora's Mask and some annoying kids.[/color][/quote]

yes, but if you accept the challenge of the kid wearing the twinmold mask, you'll be sent to a sub-dungeon, where you battle the games final garo master.