Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

garo fan society.

39 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='86688' date='Nov 16 2007, 03:23 PM']yes, but if you accept the challenge of the kid wearing the twinmold mask, you'll be sent to a sub-dungeon, where you battle the games final garo master.[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Oh that's what my friend did, anyway he's fun to kill. No ofence though right?[/color]

Posted

[quote name='Y. Link adict' post='86690' date='Nov 16 2007, 08:27 PM'][color="#FF0000"]Oh that's what my friend did, anyway he's fun to kill. No ofence though right?[/color][/quote]

no offence taken, i find it enjoyable to battle him too.

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='86696' date='Nov 16 2007, 03:42 PM']no offence taken, i find it enjoyable to battle him too.[/quote]

i enjoy battling garos

Posted

[quote name='IgosDuIkana' post='86731' date='Nov 16 2007, 10:30 PM']i enjoy battling garos[/quote]

member update:

leader: me

co-leader: link player

members: knuckle, paddymac1259624142.

Posted

I might join, if you don't mind... :unsure:

Posted

[quote name='Mr. PokeFan' post='86745' date='Nov 16 2007, 10:51 PM']I might join, if you don't mind... :unsure:[/quote]

certainly.

member update:

members: knuckle, paddymac1259624142, Mr. PokeFan

Posted

[color="#00bfff"]this is kinda cool.....but.......i can't join because im not really a fan af garos,why? well..

[spoiler]because they are the only soecies from any zelda game that acctually managed to kill me after i turned 4,yes.i haven't been killed a single time in any zelda game after i turned 5,not even in TP.which was exeptionally easy,exept the navagating dungeons thing[/spoiler][/color]

Posted

[quote name='THE DARK ONE' post='86921' date='Nov 17 2007, 06:06 AM'][color="#00bfff"]this is kinda cool.....but.......i can't join because im not really a fan af garos,why? well..

[spoiler]because they are the only soecies from any zelda game that acctually managed to kill me after i turned 4,yes.i haven't been killed a single time in any zelda game after i turned 5,not even in TP.which was exeptionally easy,exept the navagating dungeons thing[/spoiler][/color][/quote]

all the more reason why you should join them, for as the saying goes

"if you can't beat them, join them"

but anyway, that's another victory for the garo's. :biggrin:

Posted

sounds fun. I like being members of things. Do I have to have the picture. though? I can't find out how to even with ADR990's help...

Posted

[quote name='Oni_Link49' post='87703' date='Nov 18 2007, 09:12 PM']sounds fun. I like being members of things. Do I have to have the picture. though? I can't find out how to even with ADR990's help...[/quote]
Just right click the picture and then select properties. A window will pop up that has information which includes a url. Copy and paste the url into your signature.

Posted

my computer has problems... :unsure:
it won't post the picture. that's why i don't have it.

Posted

if some of youcan't get the pictures then i'm not too bothered.

member update:

members: knuckle, paddymac1259624142, Mr. PokeFan, Oni_Link49

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='87795' date='Nov 19 2007, 02:36 AM']if some of youcan't get the pictures then i'm not too bothered.

member update:

members: knuckle, paddymac1259624142, Mr. PokeFan, Oni_Link49[/quote]

i'd like to join.

Posted

[quote name='IgosDuIkana' post='87853' date='Nov 19 2007, 08:12 PM']i'd like to join.[/quote]

member update:

members: knuckle, paddymac1259624142, Mr. PokeFan, Oni_Link49, Digiboy201860, IgosDuIkana.

we now have 8 members.

Posted

[quote name='The Garo Master' post='87854' date='Nov 19 2007, 08:15 PM']member update:

members: knuckle, paddymac1259624142, Mr. PokeFan, Oni_Link49, Digiboy201860, IgosDuIkana.

we now have 8 members.[/quote]

member update:

members: knuckle, paddymac1259624142, Mr. PokeFan, Oni_Link49, Digiboy201860, IgosDuIkana, Garo Robe

we now have 9 members.