Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Possiblites of the next Zelda Wii

34 posts in this topic

Posted

I saw the topic about the LttP Remake and the new Zelda Wii, so I wanted everybody's opinion on what they think it'll be.

Well?

Posted

Completely new I'd say. The games that haven't already been remade that need to be are too new to be remade, and the "Paper Zelda" and "Zelda with Miis" is highly unlikely.

Posted

Zelda with MII characthers and a compleatly new game.

I can see the title for the Mii characters game... Mii the hero of time.

Posted

How about a completly new game with WW graphics. Think of the possibilities...Adult link in cartoony graphics!

Posted

I'd thought of swapping TP and WW's graphics. Realistic looking WW Link, Manga looking Twilight Princess Link.

I personally hope the new game is Either Twilight Princess Master Quest or a completely new game with all of the stuff they exluded from Twilight Princess.

Posted

A Paper Zelda game would be pretty neat. I think Nintendo might have considered making it more than once.

Posted

id say completely new and lttp remake sounds awesome

Posted

Something completely new no more Ganon (but something might be mentioned of him) a completely new villian new weapons new gameplay and a new kingdom to explore

Posted

kinda like mm?

Posted

I really want a paper zelda ive even considered making one myself

Posted

How about a completly new game with WW graphics. Think of the possibilities...Adult link in cartoony graphics!

(exucse the double posting)

but ive alwasys HATED the dang cartoons when ww came out i was angry

Posted

how about a sequel to twilight princess were link dies and hyrule is flooded then the timeline would be complete

Posted

WHAT WOULD THE POINT BE THEN?!!! PLAYING A GAME JUST SO YOU CAN DIE IN THE END? SUUUUURRRRE, THAT'S FUN!

Having a game for it's sole purpose just to complete a stupid timeline where the main character dies is STUPID.

Posted

how about a sequel to twilight princess were link dies and hyrule is flooded then the timeline would be complete

Remember by completing the timeline the series ends. Now who would want that?

Posted

WHAT WOULD THE POINT BE THEN?!!! PLAYING A GAME JUST SO YOU CAN DIE IN THE END? SUUUUURRRRE, THAT'S FUN!

Having a game for it's sole purpose just to complete a stupid timeline where the main character dies is STUPID.

Actually, I'd rather have a game with an unhappy ending that goes with the timeline than a game with a happy ending that messes up the timeline.