8-bit Theater

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Don't we all love. I mean the pure megalomeniacal rush of the bloodshed makes me feel so alive I could....

Have you seen the first 4 (or 5..) flash videos of 8 Bit Theatre? They're so awesome! But Black Mage's voice changed in like the 3rd one, :cry: I like the original voice actor of Black Mage in the first couple vids. :cry:

Posted

Have you seen the first 4 (or 5..) flash videos of 8 Bit Theatre? They're so awesome! But Black Mage's voice changed in like the 3rd one, :cry: I like the original voice actor of Black Mage in the first couple vids. :cry:

Yes I wish I could download them to my DS mediaplayer

Posted

Funny Lol

Posted

:wacko: I still can't believe how Black Belt managed to get lost in the Temple of Fiends. I mean it's one friggn hallway, you go in than you go in a straight line, I mean I can understand when in the video how Black Mage nailed his shoes to the ground how he couldn't get any where, but getting lost in a straight hallway what an Idiot.

Posted

:wacko: I still can't believe how Black Belt managed to get lost in the Temple of Fiends. I mean it's one friggn hallway, you go in than you go in a straight line, I mean I can understand when in the video how Black Mage nailed his shoes to the ground how he couldn't get any where, but getting lost in a straight hallway what an Idiot.

Lol I know eh xD

Also, wow, Dragoon thought his dragon was a parrot. He's worse than Fighter XD

Posted

Lol I know eh xD

Also, wow, Dragoon thought his dragon was a parrot. He's worse than Fighter XD

:embarrassed: And that's saying something.

Posted

Why, it would take some kind of insane megalomaniacal fiend to take pleasure in weilding the tapestry of creation to focus pure energy into reality through nothing more than my own will, the rush of electricity through my being, the power--MY GOD the power, It's the only time i feel aliiiiiiiiive!!!!!

or something like that

Posted

ZOMBIE ATTACK

Posted

ZOMBIE ATTACK

:huh: Oooook, that was wierd. But seriusly I wish that theyed make more videos mainly, CAUSE I'M LAZY AND I DON'T LIKE TO READ!

Posted

:huh: Oooook, that was wierd. But seriusly I wish that theyed make more videos mainly, CAUSE I'M LAZY AND I DON'T LIKE TO READ!

Yeah, though the voice actors probably just got lazy themselves and the dude just resorted back to makin' more comics. But man, those videos were great, especially the first two. xD Funny enough, I saw those videos when I first got FF I and II, and then I realized there were comics to 8-Bit Theatre, and immediately rushed over to the site.

The christmas flash was pretty funny too. xD

Posted

there was a christmas flash?

Posted

there was a christmas flash?

Yeppers, it was buried within one of the comics that was posted near Christmas a long time ago. Though I can probably find it somewhere else.. hold on.

Posted

Yeah, though the voice actors probably just got lazy themselves and the dude just resorted back to makin' more comics. But man, those videos were great, especially the first two. xD Funny enough, I saw those videos when I first got FF I and II, and then I realized there were comics to 8-Bit Theatre, and immediately rushed over to the site.

The christmas flash was pretty funny too. xD

"I'm the black mage I cast the spells that make the peoples fall down" :biggrin:

Posted

:wacko:

Posted

"I'm the black mage I cast the spells that make the peoples fall down" :biggrin:

Haha, that was like my favorite line that BM said in the flash series. Second fave lines:

"So tell me.. what do you know about these tracks?"

"Hmm.. well they're about our height.. our weight.. seem to be travelling at about our pace.. one of them.. probably wearing a suit of armor and the other wearing a cloak or a robe that brushes the ground after he steps..why...?"

"These are our own tracks, nimrod, you've led us around in circles!" xD