Party!

863 posts in this topic

Posted

Remember, I'm an officer, so we can party all night long. Besides, I sound proofed this place. :D Btw, I added a poll.

Posted

I'm happy because I just entered my first video contest against my friend, it's going to be really fun!!! *drinks all around* *And by that I mean fruit punch lol*

*blows noisemaker* *throws confetti around forum page for about a minute*

... You're pickin' all that connfetti up lol *bolts out of topic* xD

Posted

Ok, whateve. I have a cleaning robot in the closet. :biggrin: Ya gotta be prepared.

Posted

*bolts right back into topic* Ah yeah.. forgot about the cleaning robot. :embarrassed: Ah well, I'll be partying here for a little longer then. I'm that happy!!! :D

I hope I win the contest against my friend, so far we've got one judge, and we need 2 more. *chugs fruits punch* :joy:

Oh oh oh oh!!! *Breaks out old stereo with subwoofers and pops in a CD*

Current song playing: Kokiri Forest Theme

We cant have a party without music. And who'de have guessed it was that theme lol xD

Posted

woot *brings cake from my runescape account*

let us eat cake!

Posted

Nah, I had ice cream today and I don't wanna destroy this by getting hyper. :embarrassed: *gets popcorn machine* I'm poppin popcorn!

Posted

woot *brings cake from my runescape account*

let us eat cake!

Ooh cake! :biggrin: Hope it's wheat free cake. ^_^ Or ice cream cake, whichever works.

*hums to music currently playing*

Posted

Lol! Who wants extra butter?

Posted

When will the popcorn be done? (will it have carmel pocorn too?)

Posted

I'm not a fan of carmel, but I'll pop some carmel popcorn, too. *gets out other machine* Butter Popcorn is done!

Posted

OH! lets watch a movie! * movie theature pops up in the forum* lets watch a zelda movie!

Posted

I will take 1 super adult-sized jumbo-big limited-edition size popcorn with extra butter!

Posted

Yay! Carmel! *walks out of room* *comes back with 10,398,539 cans of Phazon brand soda* *downs 10 cans in one gulp*

ahh... popcorn... *starts munching on butter pocorn whilst waiting for carmel corn*

Posted

(Now profusely drunk from White lightning Odin talks about personal life)

You guys are my best friends in the whole universe,I hate my girlfriend she broke up with me a couple of days ago...HA!! just kiddn' My best friend got a wii for his birthday I don't knowwhy I haven't guttn a... a wii I mean I can save my money n..n..n stuff.....whoa theres like three of everyone around heres , khey Cat Girls AWESOME PARTY.......Whaa? OH! yeah I trink I'm kinda drunk guys WOOO!!

(faceplants onto the floor)

Posted

I will take 1 super adult-sized jumbo-big limited-edition size popcorn with extra butter!

*bell goes off* We have a fellow to take the popcorn challenge! *gets out HUGE popcorn container* *fills it up* *cuts a door in it* If you can eat all of that popcorn, you get to be in the food challenge hall of fame!

(Now profusely drunk from White lightning Odin talks about personal life)

You guys are my best friends in the whole universe,I hate my girlfriend she broke up with me a couple of days ago...HA!! just kiddn' My best friend got a wii for his birthday I don't knowwhy I haven't guttn a... a wii I mean I can save my money n..n..n stuff.....whoa theres like three of everyone around heres , khey Cat Girls AWESOME PARTY.......Whaa? OH! yeah I trink I'm kinda drunk guys WOOO!!

(faceplants onto the floor)

*sigh* *picks him up* *takes him to room with lots of beds* *puts him in one of the beds* *walks back out into party* Carmel corn is done!