what character in twilight princess do you most resemble?

60 posts in this topic

Posted

i resemble the bomb bag in personality, but the oocoo in appearance.

Lol. I could see that. I could see that.

Anyway, yeah I resemble Diababa most closely in both appearance and personality. We're like brothers or something.

Posted

I probably look the most like Shad.

I actually saw a big blob of pixels in the Sacred Woods once while I was playing around with my AR. I hope you don't look like it, because it was ugly beyond words.

Yeah. Sad to say that was me. I'm actually a pleasant person, though D=

There are actually a specified amount of words to describe how horrible I am, but since I'm too lazy to type them all, (Since typing them all requires I actually go into repeating the same words in different languages) I just say, "Hideous".

'Tis much easier, I assure you.

Sahaqiel

Posted

There are actually a specified amount of words to describe how horrible I am, but since I'm too lazy to type them all, (Since typing them all requires I actually go into repeating the same words in different languages) I just say, "Hideous".

Sahaqiel

You need some self-esteem! :o

Posted

<<

>>

ZANT.

Oh, personality AND appearence? Well, in reality, I look quite like Falbi. Yes, everything. Tight clothes, lotsa skin, makeup, and a strange tatoo in the middle of my stomach.

But my personality is that of Zant. That's right, supercool on the outside, but really annoying and frustrating on the inside. Oh, and the whole usurping thing. That's me.

And add to that Falbi's obsession with chickens.

Hm...Why not Ganondorf? xD

Actually, Nintendo did me a favor. I appear as a pixellated blob in the Sacred Woods. It looks exactly like me. (Horrible and disfigured. Possibly ugly.)

My personality leans towards Midna a bit though. Just less abusive.

Sahaqiel

Sahaqiel

*gasp* Don't think like that! Wait, I think like that, what am I saying? I'm such a hypocrite... :fear: :fear:

Posted

My self esteem is like my face if it had a rating from one to ten. =P

Less than zero.

Also, I forgot to mention you also need to make up a language on the spot where the only thing in its vocabulary are all synonyms for the word, "Hideous". This language must have 2,390,497,459,459,023,075,042 words in it.

Anyways, yeah.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Aw, c'mon Saha. You can't be that ugly, what with me and that chick I saw today...

I'm just kidding about the chick part.

But I probably look like that canoe lady, Coro and that fishing lady with the hat's sister.

Face-wise anyway.

Personality, probably Midna/Zant.

A bit more disturbed in a Zant sense, but I mean well in a Midna sense.

Posted

Hm...Why not Ganondorf? xD

Hey, just being honest. *Goes into childish rage, then puts on some puffy pants* Do you not see what I mean?!

Posted

Looks: Shad

Personality: I still say Midna. Except for one sense: I tend to listen to rules. But sometimes I disobey my parents.

Posted

Looks: Shad

Personality: I still say Midna. Except for one sense: I tend to listen to rules. But sometimes I disobey my parents.

i look like a taller, older, a little fatter( a little, i am skinny :D ) talo i don't look like shad but just That's Mama Luigi's personality :D

Posted

might sound weird but....colin

I would have to agree that i am prolly more like colin as well....dont feel wierd

Posted

I don't know some people say I look like Link, others say I look like the mail carrier, I think I'm kinda like Darbus in terms of attitude toward people.

Posted

some people say when my hair is longer i look like link...

and the fact that i can pull off all his stunts... all of them.

Posted

anon looks like the mail carrie (relatives?) na does look like link, just a bit more DMC Dante-ish, and i look like someone....no idea who (maybe shad without glasses)

Posted

Really some people say I look like the zora kid. I say that i'm more like the skull kid because i'm wild and run around alot. I also make alot of noise and I pretend to have an army that comes when I call. :embarrassed:

Posted

I'm not sure who I look like....>_<