Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Ugh...

16 posts in this topic

Posted

Ugh Why can't school come like, never? I have to go back to school tomarrow. So I can't be online between morning-3:00 PM.

Posted

Ugh Why can't school come like, never? I have to go back to school tomarrow. So I can't be online between morning-3:00 PM.

'tis worse for me.

i cannot go online between morning-4:15pm ('bout 6 if it's a friday)

Posted

I can't go on between 6 am and about 6.30 pm.

It sucks.

Posted

That's pretty bad, but if you could get on all of the time, you would probably get tired of it and stop coming to hyrule.net altogether, and that would be worse.

Posted

That's pretty bad, but if you could get on all of the time, you would probably get tired of it and stop coming to hyrule.net altogether, and that would be worse.

Now thats where you're wrong. I would never get tired of Hyrule.net!

Posted

8:20 - 3:40. Thats almost 6 hours!

Posted

i wake up at about 6:45, and get to my stepdad's office at about 3:45, and he has a computer there (here) soooo, i'm alright. i get as much as i want after that

Posted

I like school you get to hang out with friends (girls especially) and you get GYM! i love gym and sports its awesome

Posted

I dislike school with a passion. I REALLY HATE homework the most, though.

Posted

It's amazing how fast school goes though the older you are. I used to strongly dislike school, now I love it. Give it some time, you may find you enjoy it!

Posted

I always find ways to get here during school (7:25-2:15; -11:52 on half-days). It's just a matter of getting my iPod to connect to the Wi-Fi server. If that doesn't work, then there's always my cell phone. :D

Posted

I always find ways to get here during school (7:25-2:15; -11:52 on half-days). It's just a matter of getting my iPod to connect to the Wi-Fi server. If that doesn't work, then there's always my cell phone. :D

:o ........

i pay attention in classes, get pretty good gpas, and i usually just talk with HAM! whenever i can't pay attention. some people hate me for saying this, but school isn't as much as a drag as people think it is.

Posted

:o ........

i pay attention in classes, get pretty good gpas, and i usually just talk with HAM! whenever i can't pay attention. some people hate me for saying this, but school isn't as much as a drag as people think it is.

It's usually during an easy class like Japanese, during passing periods, or lunch when I go online during school. But when I'm bored (usually in algebra 2 or biology), I'll go on.

Funny thing is that I don't even try to hide it. But my teachers never say anything about it, most likely because I always get good grades.

Posted

I usually get on Hyrule.net in the mornings, but then I can't go on from around 8:40 am - 3:45 pm, which technically means I'd be home by around 4:00 pm, so it's not too bad for me.

But I'm having the best school week in the world. 3 day week!!! And 4 day weekend. Ahhh... bliss. :biggrin:

And I do well in School. Mostly As and Bs. Never Cs (Woot).

Though I once got an R in Gr 7 *shudder*

Probably my worst subject is Gym, and I hate it with a passion! I'm also not the best with math..

Posted

When i wrote Math on my notebook i gave the M devil horns, and the t a devil tail........thats how much i HATE math.

i have no problems with school. Because i homeschool xD i can get on whenever the heck i feel like it!(fi someones NOT on the computer, whitch is rare)