Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I HAVE THE FLU!!!!!

14 posts in this topic

Posted

As I type this I'm hot and cold, my throat is sore, and my head is pounding. And t think i have to puke (that slang for vomit in America) I was feeling fine just a few hours ago but now i jist wanna scream but the roommates are sleeping. it's 11:43 at night and i can't fall asleep. Why don't i have any nyquil (a sleep inducing cold remedy) I'd down a whole bottle of Tequila if I drank but i don't grandma was a severe alcoholic and so was my mom(she quit years ago, smoking too). Anyone out there have any meds, just send them through the internet.... Oh great i'm hallucinating now :wacko:

Well anyway i think the Ibeuprofen is kicking in see you tomorrow...

I love my buttered biscuits on my pancakes at Hyrule.com, see you later summer squash in my pie plate on a gorgeous fall afternoon. gsw4ujfa3tijg e4yjveri tafghbys 8grw4omv thjbd!!???199

Posted

That suck man. I hope you get better soon!

Posted

That suck man. I hope you get better soon!

Thanks, i'm just watching TV until I pass out. My snorkel monkey i mean buddy, amigo, sandbox face.

Posted

As I type this I'm hot and cold, my throat is sore, and my head is pounding. And t think i have to puke (that slang for vomit in America) I was feeling fine just a few hours ago but now i jist wanna scream but the roommates are sleeping. it's 11:43 at night and i can't fall asleep. Why don't i have any nyquil (a sleep inducing cold remedy) I'd down a whole bottle of Tequila if I drank but i don't grandma was a severe alcoholic and so was my mom(she quit years ago, smoking too). Anyone out there have any meds, just send them through the internet.... Oh great i'm hallucinating now :wacko:

Well anyway i think the Ibeuprofen is kicking in see you tomorrow...

I love my buttered biscuits on my pancakes at Hyrule.com, see you later summer squash in my pie plate on a gorgeous fall afternoon. gsw4ujfa3tijg e4yjveri tafghbys 8grw4omv thjbd!!???199

nice poem.

but get well soon then.

Posted

Aww that sucks, hope you get well soon!

I get sick like 5 times every month (Ok.. I'm exaggerating just a bit, but I get sick often.)

Once, my friend had a head cold, and she called me on the phone telling me that she felt like biting a wall... thats how messed up her head was haha. :P

Posted

Gah...that sucks. Feel better! :biggrin:

Posted

That's pretty bad, and the worst part is you can't get a vaccination unless the Flu is fatal to you.

My friend can't die from the flu, and he still gets vaccinated, though. :unsure:

Posted

Whao... Diamondtriforce is speaking gibberish now. xD Well anyways, get better soon!

Posted

Dang that sucks Get better!

Posted

I have a cold as well an yesterday I had to stay home from school(YAY!!!)... I hate it though... Get well soon! *Cough* *COUGH* *WHEEEEEEEEEZE*

Posted

Dang that sucks Get better!

It's a couple days later and i feel a little better, no headache, no blisteringly hot fever (little one now) i still feel as weak as a kitten but my appetite has returned! Although i do have slight shivers but that could be because it's 33

Posted

You just got 5 style points for breaking a 6 year no-illness streak.

Posted

that sucks hope you feel better soon

Posted

As my post "I'm Home" will show, it wasn't the flu but a rather serious internal bacterial infection. for more info see the "I'm home" post and thanks for the concern.

Oh yeah and i just realised since it wasn't the flu... the streak continues (but seeing as they gave me a flu shot in the hospital) this year don't count.