Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Wow, People On DeviantArt Can Be Pretty Harsh!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I just created a Deviant Art account today, and I think Deviantart is great! Now, I decided to upload two drawings that I made a good month ago, and they're not very good, but I think I did an ok job on them. They are both characters from the anime, 'Eureka SeveN'.

Heres the turnpoint of the story.

So, I uploaded this pic:

i266903227_25113_4.jpg

The head's way out of proportion. This wasn't one of my better ones, but it was my first try at drawing Anemone from Eureka SeveN.

As I sit there, waiting for someone to comment on my 'Deviation', within the next minute, I get a comment! Here it is:

~Beezlulzbub 35 minutes 40 seconds ago :

Hey! Glad I caught you online - just happened to see you in the 'newest' section when I logged in! I made you some fanart .. . hope you like it

He then left a link which showed a picture of a pile of crap, with the text in bold letters which stated, 'Your Artwork is SH**', and in the description it said, 'If you got a link to this on one of your pieces of artwork, you should

1. Never ever draw again

2. Keep reading this because you're stupid

3. Get worked up about your art being crap..

etc etc. I would give you guys the lin, but the dude got banned lol, see for yourselves!

http://beezlulzbub.deviantart.com/

I was happy, 'till I saw the link picture. Now THAT was harsh. :cry: I can understand that my picture wasnt all great, but I've improved from what I used to draw like. I really felt sad about this. I'm scared to know what people are gonna think of the second, 'Deviation' I uploaded. This:

i266903228_65008_4.jpg

This one I really liked, and am proud of.

Posted

That was harsh :o

He's probably just some geek with no life other then bashing people on deviantart, so just ignore him :biggrin:

Posted

That was harsh :o

He's probably just some geek with no life other then bashing people on deviantart

Yeah, you're probably right. Thanks. :)

Posted

In case you havent noticed, most of the people on deviantart have tons of problems.

Posted

LEAVE devian art.

find another place.

devian arts is baaaad.

devian art pplz give out viruses.

HAM! could tell you all about these viruses.

leave before the virus gets you... :unsure:

Posted

Yeah, deviantArt can be harsh. I mainly go there to see other peoples work. (I haven't even uploaded like 1/100 of my images. I'm too lazy. lol. :embarrassed: )

Posted

LEAVE devian art.

find another place.

devian arts is baaaad.

devian art pplz give out viruses.

HAM! could tell you all about these viruses.

leave before the virus gets you... :unsure:

YES! the virus shut down the coumputer for a day and was down loading pron on my pc!

Posted

YES! the virus shut down the coumputer for a day and was down loading pron on my pc!

What makes you think DeviantArt gave you the virus?

Posted

Really? 'Cause half of my friends have been using Deviantart for about a year or two now, and they've never gotten a virus. You sure it was from Deviantart?

PS: OMG! Hey guys, the guy who drew the obnoxious and harsh picture about my art has been banned! I tried the link just now and the dude got banned, see for yourself! Heres the page, just scroll down and click on the user, Beezlulzbub.

Next to his name, you'll see, 'Banned Deviant'. xD I guess he got his just desserts! Sweet vengeance. :D

Posted

What makes you think DeviantArt gave you the virus?

yeah it happend 3 times all while i was on devianart

Posted

I used to get on Deviantart a whole lot about a year ago, but then I quit because, frankly, I was sick of reading "YOU SUCKS!!111111111 N3VA DR4W 4GAIN!!!11111" over and over again.... I never actually got bashed at all but....

I got a virus from DevaintArt on the pc in my room once a while back, but it was nothing big.....

Anyway, I wouldn't worry about people like that. All that really matters is that you like your art.

Posted

that was harsh i think those drawings that you drew are good

Posted

Yeah, that has harsh, but BTW, nice drawings!

Posted

Thats juat your everyday asshole.You find those everywhere.Lol,look at what anna found on DA.

Kirby.jpg

That should cheer you up a bit.

Posted

LOLOMGROFL!!! THAT PIC HF SENT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!