Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda on "Rise of the Video Game"

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I was watching this show on Discovery Channel called "Rise of the Video Game" level 2 (ha ha cause it's about games). In level 1 they talked about pong, Asteroids, Frogger, Space Invaders and Pacman. But in 2 they talked about DK, Mario, and of course Link and the Legend of Zelda. It's was kinda funny hearing these respected authors talking about something i've always considered a game but they call it "an alagory of life" and "a continuation of the heroes journey like hercules or Ulyssies" I don't even think about that stuff when i play i just have a good time.

Posted

I was watching this show on Discovery Channel called "Rise of the Video Game" level 2 (ha ha cause it's about games). In level 1 they talked about pong, Asteroids, Frogger, Space Invaders and Pacman. But in 2 they talked about DK, Mario, and of course Link and the Legend of Zelda. It's was kinda funny hearing these respected authors talking about something i've always considered a game but they call it "an alagory of life" and "a continuation of the heroes journey like hercules or Ulyssies" I don't even think about that stuff when i play i just have a good time.

That sounds interesting. I wish i could have seen it

When was it on?

Posted

That sounds interesting. I wish i could have seen it

When was it on?

Yesterday at 11 p.m

It'll be on again December 1st at 11 A.m.

Posted

I saw a little bit of the show, but not the part with The Legend of Zelda stuff.

Posted

Yesterday at 11 p.m

It'll be on again December 1st at 11 A.m.

oh i wish it was later because i may be busy at 11 am. :cry: