Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Anju

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Part 1: Anju's Unexpected Groom at Clock Town

One day Link was doing his original things at Clock Town. Like going to the Sword Lesson Arena, just like everyday. On his way to the Stock Pot Inn, he saw this mysterious boy with purple hair, a pendant necklace, and a Keaton mask. Link kept staring at him, when he came close to Link, he said "Hi". But the boy just ignored him and ran passed by him, heading to the Laundry Pool located at South Clock Town. When Link tried chasing after him, he quickly got into the house in the Laundry Pool. "What a mysterious boy." Link said to himself.

Back in the Stock Pot Inn, when Anju, the manager, was giving Link his dinner, Link asked a question. "Anju, do you know a guy with purple hair, a pendant necklace, and a Keaton Mask?"

Anju gasped. "He had purple hair, and he had a pendant necklace? What design did the pendant have?" she asked.

Link said "Well, I couldn't see it that well because he was running, but I think it had a yellow tear drop shape pearl, and in the both sides of it, it had two oval blue pearls. Oh yah and the string connecting to the pendant were all torn up. Why, do you know him?" You can see Anju's throat getting dry and her mouth had never closed during the conversation.

"Oh my goodness, I, I

Posted

Part 2:

Posted

Part 3:When it was 11:25 a.m., Link got his bunny hood from his mask door. While his way to the exit, Anju told Link "Thanks again for this favor Link." Link ran from East Clock Town to the Laundry Pool with his bunny hood. He saw that the mailman was already on his way to Kafie's house. Link hid behind the tree. When the mailman rang Kafie's bell, Link saw Kafie opening the door. Link quickly swam through the pool, to the door and got in before Kafie even saw him. Link went into Kafie's room, it was pretty weird looking. The lights were orange, he had cracked walls and one of the walls had a hole in the middle of it. He had a single bed, and a desk.

Link heard the door open, he got really nervous. The more he heard foot steps, the more he got sweaty. "Hey! Who are you?!?" Kafie yelled, while he got his broom.

Posted

moved to fan fiction section.

Posted

Part 4: When Link got back to the Stock Pot Inn, Anju rushed to Link and asked him,

Posted (edited)

Part 5:When it was 9:00 p.m., Anju got ready for the carnival. She wore on a new black dress and some high heels she bought, with pink lipstick, and of course the pendant necklace with earrings that match with it. Link got ready for the carnival so he can go to all the rides. It was 9:52 p.m. when they were ready. When they went outside, Link dragged Anju to the carnival. Link first went to the bumper cars. Then he went to a rollercoaster, twice. After that, he started playing the Bombers.

Anju was near the big tree in the North Clock Town Park. The clock stroke 10 pm. And Anju was getting worried. Then

Edited by RuthlessT-H-U-G (see edit history)