Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda Forum RPG

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello, people and welcome to Hyrule, where the monsters roam around like and terroize people, and you kill them for experience points.

I've just started this Hyrule Forum Game, and it's gonna get good. Hopefully, my computer will work better after it's fixed by myself. >_> I'll try to post updates and stuff on this forum as soon as I can.

-Rules-

~UNDER CONSTRUCTION~

-Info-

Ok, so just starting this game doesn't really pay off that much, so here's the deal.

You'll be fighting basic enemies in this game, from OOT to TP. This game is gonna be pretty big hopefully, and soon enough I'll be randomly changing areas

in this game. So, you better be ready in this game.

-Weapons and stuff-

Well, I need to add this so people can play:

~Wooden Blade- A basic wooden play sword that children can use.

~Kokiri Blade- A weapon used for more, older children, ranging from age 10-13.

~Hylian Spear- A spear used by Hylian Guardians you protect their towns and such.

~Master Sword- A blade used to destroy evil, the weapon of light. Destroyer of dark.

~Wooden Shield- Just a circular wooden shield, used to protect people from flying deku nuts.

~Fairy Shield- A blue colored shield, same protection as the wooden shield, but with different elemental protection...

~Hyrulian Shield- A BIG shield used by Knights, provides excellent propection against fire based attacks!

~Mirror Shield- A shield with all around protection, from fire, light based attacks, but not most enemies.

-The Area's-

~Kokiri Forest- A lovely forest for children, guarded by the great deku tree.

~Hyrule Field- A vast field with lot's of foes out there, good for training, careful of night foes!

~Lake Hylia- Great place for fishing, swimming and studying, a peaceful water area.

~Zora's Domain- A domain with the fish-like creatures, Zora's. They hail from far away water lands.

So far, i have much more to do, but i will add a couple more things to finish of this topic.

-Description of Character-

You'll have to put a description for your character, with CASUAL clothes and not ridiclous bulky armor (unless your a knight).

e.g. Blue eyes, gray hair, happy mood, green pants, brown boots, age 13..etc.

You'll have to remember your characters description for this game. Any color hair, eyes, boots, etc will be acceptable.

-Roleplaying-

When your bored, and want to kill, fish, swim, whatever you'll have to create a scenario of your roleplaying, so that you head towards the area.

Such as, "From the great hyrule overfield, it begins to turn dark, as you cautionly walk towards Lake Hylia. Admiring the moon, sparkling over the river stream that leads towards this great Lake."

See? Like that, this will also apply when fighting enemies around. I won't put in enemies just yet, but remember, unless your a great character you could take down foes with a single strike!

-Ranks-

Finally, here it is. Ranks. You may want to know something about this, this will determine who will be a Knight of Hyrule, the king, the dark master mage, etc.

Here are the ranks:

King of [area name]-This rank last for 1 month.

Guardian Deity of [area name]: This rank last for as long as you can swear your duty towards the area.

Knight of [area name]- This last for 3 months till you retire or your shift is over for the day.

Regular- A roamer you has not chosen his/her job yet, there are lots of things he/she can choose!

So, for now this will be the game. I will post updates as soon as I can, and when my computer gets fixed, i will try my best to post updates quicker.

For now, have fun! Enjoy the game. If you need more information about how to become a knight or etc, send me a message and don't spam this forum like an idiot, thank you.

Posted

Ok, I'll be the Guardian Deity of Hyrule Field.

My character will be called Thyrimyn. He will be a tall, skinny mage (age 29) with a tall staff painted crimson red and a small Kokiri sword which he calls "My forest knife" (if this is unavailable I will have a Hylian spear and a mirror shield). He has dirty blond hair, gold eyes and black clothes.

When I surrender my position as a Guardian He will be the same, just with no staff/spear and he will have a Master Sword instead.

Posted

Ok, I'll be the Guardian Deity of Hyrule Field.

My character will be called Thyrimyn. He will be a tall, skinny mage (age 29) with a tall staff painted crimson red and a small Kokiri sword which he calls "My forest knife" (if this is unavailable I will have a Hylian spear and a mirror shield). He has dirty blond hair, gold eyes and black clothes.

When I surrender my position as a Guardian He will be the same, just with no staff/spear and he will have a Master Sword instead.

i'll be the king of lake hylia.

my character is called the garo master and appearance is in my avatar.

i will have all the powers and weapons of the garo master along with the light arrow.

Posted

post-5247-1196457849_thumb.jpgIll be Linkhero12 in the game. his apprence will look kinda like link, but ill darken his clothes a little. My weapon will be master sword and mirror shield (if it cant happen ill see wat i can do when i play :embarrassed: ) and thats basiclly it. Am going to send u a question after this(yes its about the game :unsure: )

Posted

Ok, good. So we have 1 guardian Deity and a Link. That's great!

I'm Akida, long black hair, red eyes, wearing the Keaton mask, and i have the Hylian spear. I'm wearing bulky Hylian armor, im one of the knights of hyrule.

oh yah, and there is a seige going on in Kokiri Forest! Fight for the Kokiri!

~Enemies in area~

Deku Baba, 12 xp. 43

Deku. 10 xp 13 gold

Giant Deku Baba Boss, 100 xp 50 gold

Mimic, 1 xp 200 gold.

Posted

Ok, good. So we have 1 guardian Deity and a Link. That's great!

I'm Akida, long black hair, red eyes, wearing the Keaton mask, and i have the Hylian spear. I'm wearing bulky Hylian armor, im one of the knights of hyrule.

oh yah, and there is a seige going on in Kokiri Forest! Fight for the Kokiri!

~Enemies in area~

Deku Baba, 12 xp. 43

Deku. 10 xp 13 gold

Giant Deku Baba Boss, 100 xp 50 gold

Mimic, 1 xp 200 gold.

what about me, post number 3, king of lake hylia?

Posted

I'm more of a dark young link like person, you can call me DYL here and I look like this.

dylresizedb.png

I'm a resident of kokiri forest.

Posted

I'm Link Player, and I'm a guardian Deity of the Great bay. My weapons are...

A master Sword like sword, a mirror shield, and a bow and arrows.

I look like your average child, but deep inside, i have the power of a deity.

Posted

Yay! Updates!

1. Realm Transfer

When things get boring, you just might want to start traveling to different places, such as Termina field! More places, equals more possiblites.

Here are the two new places.

Termina Field

Clock Town

~Stock Pot Inn

~Great Fairy Fountain

~Path to the Observatory

~Observatory

~West, east, north and south Clock town!

The Realm transfer is not yet ready, so be patience!

~Other Important Things~

Ok, so we have two things. My new character and his picture, along with the King of Lake Hylia!

Gano/Geno, will be the King of Lake Hylia, kings are allowed to create rules of their own areas and they must not be racial against humans, gorons, zoras'.

~Race Change~

The race changer of Hyrule can change you magically for free! (First 3 trys are free, really.)

You can be the tough Goron's, the super swimmers Zora's, are the evil ghost that roam the night, Poe's.

Here are the conditions for the racers.

-Goron- They cannot swim, they are the only ones who can smash tough rocks and lift them up, aswell.

-Zora- Those awesome fish people who can swim at super fast speeds, and can be very fishers.

-Poe- They can only roam at night, and can steal the souls of other players and use their form. Hehe..

And finally!

This is what my character looks like...

post-5249-1196465779_thumb.jpg

Gray hair, black eyes, a full gray and white cloak with guises the bulky armor, and my weapon of choice, Hylian Spear.

Posted

Ah, im updating this quicker than i expected!

OK! The siege on Kokiri forest is still going on!

0 % percent of enemies have been defeated!!

~Link player is the Guardian Deity of the Great Bay, but the great bay is still not added yet, lol. Don't worry it'll come soon~

Also, Mimics are random evil foes, they can be a fierce Dodongo or a more devilish enemy, be careful...it may even guise it'self as a coin!

Posted

Ah, im updating this quicker than i expected!

OK! The siege on Kokiri forest is still going on!

0 % percent of enemies have been defeated!!

~Link player is the Guardian Deity of the Great Bay, but the great bay is still not added yet, lol. Don't worry it'll come soon~

Also, Mimics are random evil foes, they can be a fierce Dodongo or a more devilish enemy, be careful...it may even guise it'self as a coin!

You could have edited your post. Ahhh *runs out of kokiri forest to hyrule fields.*

Posted

Sorry, not to bright y'know. I'll do that next time i post an update. Hehe, god. >_>

I'm also having trouble with my computer, so yeah.

Posted

Sorry, not to bright y'know. I'll do that next time i post an update. Hehe, god. >_>

I'm also having trouble with my computer, so yeah.

Can I still be a kokiri even though I left the forest or is that a rule in this.

Posted

Can me be... a silent assasin?

Posted

Can I still be a kokiri even though I left the forest or is that a rule in this.

Well, if you left Kokiri forest, that is no problem really. But here's the thing...once you leave Kokiri Forest, you become a Bard Kokiri. Which solely means you will not be able to become a citizen, or enter Kokiri forest at all under every 4th moon.