Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some Friends They Are

183 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok, I know I've talked about how being called a brat REALLY hurts me because my first best friend called me a spoiled brat and stopped being friends with me 'cuz she was jelous. Well, a while ago, my friend and I got into a fight because she kept bothering me and I told the teacher. She called me a brat. I had stopped dead and looked at her. My exact words were "JUST DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE!" and I ran up the stairs. We resolved that. I said "Only call me a brat if you want to permently end our friendship." Another day, she almost said it again, but stopped herself. Today, she yelled in my ear and I told her not to because she knows my ears are sensitive. I then went back to reading my book. She got mad at me and called me a brat. I looked at her. Her exact words: "That's right, I called you a brat." I got up and moved 3 seats away. She got up and move 5 rows ahead. We didn't talk to each other the rest of the day. At the end of the day, Rick came up to me and said "Alright, what happened between you and (her name)?!" I told her what happened. He said the she didn't want to be friends with him anymore because he was friends with me. I said that tht's the way she is and that I couldn't control that. He said that I need to learn how to control my anger and walked off. Everything is my fault since they started dating. Tell me, what did I do to make her call me a brat? They were my closest friends, no matter what anger management issues they have. (They both said they have hot tempers) Yet, all he's done is insult me and take her side on everything since they started dating.

Posted

Ok, I know I've talked about how being called a brat REALLY hurts me because my first best friend called me a spoiled brat and stopped being friends with me 'cuz she was jelous. Well, a while ago, my friend and I got into a fight because she kept bothering me and I told the teacher. She called me a brat. I had stopped dead and looked at her. My exact words were "JUST DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE!" and I ran up the stairs. We resolved that. I said "Only call me a brat if you want to permently end our friendship." Another day, she almost said it again, but stopped herself. Today, she yelled in my ear and I told her not to because she knows my ears are sensitive. I then went back to reading my book. She got mad at me and called me a brat. I looked at her. Her exact words: "That's right, I called you a brat." I got up and moved 3 seats away. She got up and move 5 rows ahead. We didn't talk to each other the rest of the day. At the end of the day, Rick came up to me and said "Alright, what happened between you and (her name)?!" I told her what happened. He said the she didn't want to be friends with him anymore because he was friends with me. I said that tht's the way she is and that I couldn't control that. He said that I need to learn how to control my anger and walked off. Everything is my fault since they started dating. Tell me, what did I do to make her call me a brat? They were my closest friends, no matter what anger management issues they have. (They both said they have hot tempers) Yet, all he's done is insult me and take her side on everything since they started dating.

well explain to them everything you've explained to us and hope everything will be okay again.

i have sensitive ears too, which is really annoying since i'm in my school's brass band.

Posted

Oh, boo hoo! Suck it up, ya BRAT!

Posted

Oh, boo hoo! Suck it up, ya BRAT!

**** OFF!

Posted

**** OFF!

SCREW YOU!

Posted

SCREW YOU!

i don't belive in verbal warfare, but jimethy the slice of pie does\/

71foob9.jpg

Posted

i don't belive in verbal warfare, but jimethy the slice of pie does\/

71foob9.jpg

SCREW THE D*** PIE!

Posted

now now, fighting for children... :unsure:

Posted

SCREW THE D*** PIE!

nobody offends pie!!! :angry:

i'm taking CG's side of this verbal battle now.

*we've gone completely off topic though*

Posted

Well duh.

this is pointless. make up or something.

Posted

nobody offends pie!!! :angry:

i'm taking CG's side of this verbal battle now.

*we've gone completely off topic though*

I CAN IF I WANT! i CAN DO WHAT I WANT!

Posted

offend pie one more time... and... *shrugs*

i dunno'.

but MAKE UP OR DIE.

this is pointless.

Posted

insult pie again and i'll click the report button.

Posted

THEN DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN TAKE THINGS OUT ON FRIENDS! THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU! THAT'S WHY I WAS THE ONLY ONE AT SCHOOL WHO DEFENDED YOU WHEN SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT YOU! YOUR ATTITUDE!

Posted

THEN DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN TAKE THINGS OUT ON FRIENDS! THAT'S WHY PEOPLE DON'T LIKE YOU! THAT'S WHY I WAS THE ONLY ONE AT SCHOOL WHO DEFENDED YOU WHEN SOMEONE SAID SOMETHING BAD ABOUT YOU! YOUR ATTITUDE!

I AGREE WITH ROBIN! YOU ARE A SPOILED BRAT!