Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Some Friends They Are

183 posts in this topic

Posted

Either HP is the person that CG stopped being friends with, or HP is one of her friends. Either way, I also think "sides" are not nessary ( I know i spelt that wrong).

Posted

I know all about friends who become SOB's and stab you in the back. When I was in 5th grade I had a reasonable group of friends but when they moved on to Middle School ( or Junior High, what have you) and i was left back to repeat 5th grade I made new friends. then when i got to Middle School i though i could reconnect with them, not so they treated me like crap. Why we were friends at one time couldn't they look past the being held back and get to know me again. Well everything turned out fine because my new friends were there for me.

Posted

why is everyone on this site hyper?

mr pokefan gets hyper on oreos

cat girl gets hyper on ice cream

y.link addict is currently hyper on who knows what.

why is everyone hyper???

I can control my hyperness :biggrin: (usually :unsure: )

Posted

why is everyone on this site hyper?

mr pokefan gets hyper on oreos

cat girl gets hyper on ice cream

y.link addict is currently hyper on who knows what.

why is everyone hyper???

They're not hyper, they just don't think before they post.

Posted

That seems to happen with a lot of people. :unsure:

Posted

oh, no no no no no no no.

WE ARE HYPER. HYPER IS ONE. ONE + ONE = 2. :biggrin:

Posted

None of this makes sense. At all.

How am i able to be hyper when i want to?

Well shall never no.

Posted

It sounds like you need some new friends.

This happened to me, but with only one friend.

The next year I met Rob, Tyler, Josh, and Brandon. (The last three are the banana suit guys from teh vid.)

Closest friends since.

Trust me. Trying to become friends with beehotches and anuscavities are /not/, I repeat, NOT worth it.

Posted

Well, even if there isn't "sides," I would be on CG's side.

Posted

Well, even if there isn't "sides," I would be on CG's side.

i'm against the pie hater.

71foob9.jpg

Posted

Hrm.

I don't really get hyper. At all. I'm the person at parties making the hyper people laugh by saying mean things. And them not realising. :P

But when I do get hyper, it's because I've had an enormous amount of sugar, or none at all. And that sugar rush lasts for about five minutes and then I feel sleepy.

Posted

Im just gonna push through the chaos I've read so far...

Ok, I know I've talked about how being called a brat REALLY hurts me because my first best friend called me a spoiled brat and stopped being friends with me 'cuz she was jelous. Well, a while ago, my friend and I got into a fight because she kept bothering me and I told the teacher. She called me a brat. I had stopped dead and looked at her. My exact words were "JUST DON'T TALK TO ME ANYMORE!" and I ran up the stairs. We resolved that. I said "Only call me a brat if you want to permently end our friendship." Another day, she almost said it again, but stopped herself. Today, she yelled in my ear and I told her not to because she knows my ears are sensitive. I then went back to reading my book. She got mad at me and called me a brat. I looked at her. Her exact words: "That's right, I called you a brat." I got up and moved 3 seats away. She got up and move 5 rows ahead. We didn't talk to each other the rest of the day. At the end of the day, Rick came up to me and said "Alright, what happened between you and (her name)?!" I told her what happened. He said the she didn't want to be friends with him anymore because he was friends with me. I said that tht's the way she is and that I couldn't control that. He said that I need to learn how to control my anger and walked off. Everything is my fault since they started dating. Tell me, what did I do to make her call me a brat? They were my closest friends, no matter what anger management issues they have. (They both said they have hot tempers) Yet, all he's done is insult me and take her side on everything since they started dating.

That's pretty much what happens,CG.A guy starts dating a girl and takes her side with everything so she'll like him more.I might do that with Anna...I'm not sure.It's only when I'm joking I think.Ricky just wants to keep his little girlfriend.Thats about it.The girl wants to make sure that you don't try anything...I think.

[btw,I don't call Anna my girlfriend.She doesn't call me her boyfriend.We just don't like the phrasing.]

i don't belive in verbal warfare, but jimethy the slice of pie does\/

71foob9.jpg

Pie...

Posted

Im just gonna push through the chaos I've read so far...

That's pretty much what happens,CG.A guy starts dating a girl and takes her side with everything so she'll like him more.I might do that with Anna...I'm not sure.It's only when I'm joking I think.Ricky just wants to keep his little girlfriend.Thats about it.The girl wants to make sure that you don't try anything...I think.

[btw,I don't call Anna my girlfriend.She doesn't call me her boyfriend.We just don't like the phrasing.]

Pie...

yes jimethy is a slice of pie

71foob9.jpg

Posted

*in happy voice* CAPSLOCK IS FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

N

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

N

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. CHEASECAKE IS BETTER THAN PIE, AND CAKE.

cheese cake is a pie dumb ass

Posted

cheese cake is a pie dumb ass

It's still beter than pie.