Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda RPG: World under the Shadows

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah, i needed to create a new topic for reason unknown. IF you have NOT read the rules and things, please do so now by looking into my previous topic. Otherwise, if you did not do so now!

~Status of the entire world~

It is currently the 9th moon, of year 12.

It's bright outside, but just a little bit rainy.

Kokiri Forest is having a siege, at the moment!

-Please post here. from now on!-

Posted

Um o...k but now i'm like link start in kokiri forest and is in hyrule filds but you also didn't have to post a new topic but if people forget i'm DYL and I look like this.

dylresizedb.png

Posted

Well, here's my first roleplay! Post some more, and put some creativity within it!

"Akida, casual walks towards Lake Hylia, whistling 'Kamaro's Dance' with a fishing rod behind his back. He smiles happily as it is a wonderful day, aside from the drizzling rain. He still smiles. Finally, reaching Lake Hylia, and moves towards the water slowly, tripping over a rock, but not falling. Akida slowly plants his bottom onto the wet grass, and takes the fishing rod from his back, tossing it into the wide open water..awating his catch."

Posted

*Dark Young Link (DYL) barealy makes it out of kokiri forest alive. He is now in hyrule fields running to see Zelda at the castle, and hits grass to recive one ruppee.*

Statis:

Ruppee:1

potions:0

Faries:0 ecept Dark Navi.

*Goes to Lake Hylia and sees Akida fishing, but just passes him to swim.*

Posted

If no one has read the original forum they cannot play, unfortuntely. I'll make that a rule, and test them, is that cool with you?

"Akida still awaits his catch, he looks around his surroundings and find a broken Ocarina, he reaches for it and puts it away in his pockets. He smiles more now, and waits some more.."

Posted

"He see Y. Link Adict swim around Lake Hylia, and he waves happily at him, then...! Akida finally catches somethin'! He grabs onto his rod with strength, and tugs at it violently!"

Akida yells," This is a big one!! Gotta..catch it!"

"He tugs more and more, and finally pulls it out of the water, as it flies overhead, he realizes it's not a fish..but a fish-woman! It flies above him, and lands on the hard ground. Akida runs towards it to investigate it..."

----------

Akida keeps forgeting about the damn, edit button on his left hand corner side.

"Akida looks at the silent assasin and shakes his head.

"Uh, yeah, no way of killing us, this isn't a PK zone, bro."

"Akida laugh's but soon remembers the Zora woman on the ground, he finds that she was holding a crystal within her hand, and he grabs it. With further examining he finds that this body has been already killed 2 moons ago! But, it is out of his control to find out who did this, this woman was brutally murdered..."

Posted

:o DOUBLE POST!!!!

the edit button can be your bff sometimes.

Silent assasin walks by and kills everyone in the topic for no particular reason.

Posted

If no one has read the original forum they cannot play, unfortuntely. I'll make that a rule, and test them, is that cool with you?

"Akida still awaits his catch, he looks around his surroundings and find a broken Ocarina, he reaches for it and puts it away in his pockets. He smiles more now, and waits some more.."

Ok. *While swimming DYL dives to find a slingshot. What is a slingshot doing a lake? he thought. On the shore he sees Zelda who doesn't mind dark people and gave DYL a dark ocarina witch she saved for the first dark person she sees so she gave it to him. Zelda pushes him in the water and gets caught in Akida's hook and gets reeled away.

Posted

Ok. *While swimming DYL dives to find a slingshot. What is a slingshot doing a lake? he thought. On the shore he sees Zelda who doesn't mind dark people and gave DYL a dark ocarina witch she saved for the first dark person she sees so she gave it to him. Zelda pushes him in the water and gets caught in Akida's hook and gets reeled away.

"Oops!" Akida says as he reels in Zelda, he stands up to hide the dead Zora body behind him, and greets the Princess of Hyrule.

Zelda stands up, greeting him aswell," Hello stranger, what is your name?"

"Akida." he replies with a blushing face.

As he looks behind him, the Zora body suddenly disappears...

----

...Zelda walks away, and flashes a smile at Akida and the Dark Link.

~What a woman, Akida thinks

He still wonders who could have taken a dead Zora body...oddly enough, who could have killed it in the first place? So, Akida leaps into the water, swimming down beneath the water in to the entrance of Zora's Domain, but...doesn't make it far because the water pressure begins to suffocate him, he swims up and up, quickly as possible in order to breath, and leaps out of the water.

~Who could kill a Zora and for what reason? He thinks.

~I must find out, maybe a award i could get, hehe, rupees!

And with greedy intentions, Akida, runs out of Lake Hylia out into the open field...

Posted

Silent assasin walks by, deciding that akida should die, pulls out his phantom blade, and charges.

(YOU NEEDS TO GIVE ME DA' QUIZ!!!)

Posted

Silent assasin walks by, deciding that akido should die, pulls out his phantom blade, and charges.

(YOU NEEDS TO GIVE ME DA' QUIZ!!!)

(You do not need the quiz, you posted on the other forum already, so you must've read the rules right..? Besides, im too lazy..lol.)

He see's the Silent Asassin charge up his Phantom blade.

"You just want to kill for the thrill...? You'll just end up dead..."

He disappears with throwing down a Deku nut, just like a Sheikahan would, and appears behind the Asassin, performing a swift under kick to make him fall.

Posted

i fall on the ground, catch myself, and throw a kunai knife, which hits akida in the knee.

Posted

i fall on the ground, catch myself, and throw a kunai which hits akido in the knee.

Akida yelps in pain, but raises his spear and thrust it in Silents left leg!

"That was good shot..." Akida says.

Akida pulls out the kunai from his knee, and sprinkles a little bit of magic powder on his leg, it burns for a second but his knees slowly begins to heal.

~Status of the world~

Its is now the 10th moon, year 12.

It's beginning to pour rain.

The Kokiri Siege is still going on.

A Hyrule World quest is now going on, find a golden poe and steal 2 of it's souls!

---UPDATE---

1) Hyrule World Quest- These quest are for everyone, and will test your strength, to find items or foes, you might even win a fancy prize! (NO RUPEES)

2)Rupee gaining- You can only gain rupees for this game if you go to the Great Deku Tree on the main website of hyrule.net the rupees you have now will determine how many you start with, starting tomorrow this will count!

3) No cheating- Don't cheat on this forum if you fight enemies, every enemy needs to hit you at least once! If it's a miss, you decided.

Posted

Silent decides he doesn't need to spar for a while, so offers a ceasefire agreement.

Posted

*DYL thinks man too bad zelda is not dark I like her. Hmm is there a dark zelda??? he leaves follow Akida to zora's domain. He has some supition of the dead zora that he saw. In zora's domain he sees ruto she likes him for some reason. Gulp. She sees him and he runs to out to get away and went to hyrule fields once more.*