Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda RPG: World under the Shadows

35 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks.

"I've never seen him do this ever... Is this... OH NO! He's turned into A shadow beast demon! Only the power of the dark, light, life, and death crystals combined can kill him now! But luckly I have the light crystal." Andrew breaks the shield the shadow that lurks put around him, swims to shore, and pulls the crystal out of his pocket. "Akida, take the light crystal, and fight him off until I find the others!" Andrew throws Akida the light crystal, and voyages out to find the other crystals.

Andrew must venture into the heavens, and into the underworld to get those crystals just to let you guys know.

"Ok, where is that light crystal... Ah there it is!" Andrew runs over there, but to see that an armored Elite solder is standing there, guarding the crystal. "Umm, hi... May I see that crystal for a little bit?" Andrew ask him. "..." The solder mumbles."Umm hello?" Andrew say again. "Zzz..." the solder mumbles, while he is guarding the crystal. "Wow, I'm never going to hire him for guarding. But anyway, that was eazy. Oh right the crystal!" Andrew runs over to grab the crystal. "'Good, only one more to go." Andrew says to himself. "You don't have much time kid." Andrew hears. "well, off to the *gulp* Underworld..." Andrew slices the ground with his Katana, and jumps in.

"Ok, the underworld." Andrew says. Dead souls are wandering through the dead town of the underworld. some walk torwards Andrew. "Oh god, this place creeps me out..." Andrew hears a ear-piercing scream. "Oh GOD! what was that? The crystal!" Andrew says while looking at it. He grabs it, and runs to the light back to the real world. "Oh man, legs getting weaker, arms getting less healthier, Soul dying..." Andrew says as soon as he hits the light.

"back. And felling better. Akida! I got the crystals! And it looks like you have fighting him off! C'mon! Lets kill him!" Andrew says as I merge the crystals he has together. "Merge the light and dark crystals!" he says to Akida.

Posted

----Shadow Temple----

Zeke hits the ground running as the monster follows him down the winding passage, gaining ever so slightly.

Jumping over the railing that prevented climbing the cliff to the entrance, he saw a dark blur race past.

As he landed on the ground, he thought about what a close one that had been...

He was wrong.

Bongo Bongo's curse that trapped him first in the well, and then in the temple, was finally broken, but it was not Zeke's doing.

Posted

7 rebels to the monarchy circle thyrimyn with fire-throwers, swords and poison-dipped knifes.

One of them sets fire to Thyrimyn's left hand.

"Damn it!" He yells. He doesn't have enough energy to put it out, but he can keep it going, but not put any damage to himself. Suddenly, he feels droopy. He looks at his left arm. The poison dipped knife had struck his biceps and had injected anesthetics. This was the last thing he saw before passed out.

Posted

Sorry, guys. Imma goin' on Hiatus from Hyrule.net for now.

I'm going to Japan with my cousin and stuff, so the date of my return is unknown.

It's Tuesday, December 12(?) Or, whatever.

So for now, i'm out. 8D I'm picking up lots of anime stuffies!!

^^

AFK for a long time. MERRY CHRISTMAS, HO-HO-HO!!

Posted

K' see ya later Akida.