Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Magicial Time Machine!

34 posts in this topic

Posted

More Recently: I'd go back to a BIT long before the Nsider forums were closed, say, 3 years.

WAAAAYYYYY Back: I'd go see Elvis Live.

In between: I'd either stop The current George W. Bush from being born, or somehow gather enough votes to change the future and stop this whole Iraq Craze.

I'd then stop the World Trade Centers from Falling by bringing back force fields from the future so the planes would crash into the force fields and not blow up.

I'd then go back even farther and nail the people who tried to use those planes as weapons.

I'd Go back a few seconds and make the security level on code red, or whatever the highest threat level was or still is.

Then I'd go back and make Al Gore President.

I'd go back and establish a law that People in Government had to keep their vows no matter what.

After all that, I'd go and meet myself in the Future. First, when I'm sixteen. THEN, when I'm 18, and finally, when or if I ever get married or have a family.

I'd meet myslef in my Mid - life Crisis and remind myself that I wouldn't want this to happen to me.

I'd go back to, if I DO eventually have a wife, see her on my first date.

THEN I'd go back and see where I first met her and what she was like then.

Then I'd go back and see my Mom and Dad on their first date.

I'd make myself famous, and If It got to rough, I'd STOP myself from being famous.

I'd go into 2008 and buy SSBB, then bring it back to 2007 to play it.

I'd also go back to get it over and Over again so that store shelves all over the world would be LOADED with it.

Though I'd make sure no one got suspicious.

I'd go back in time, and give stores more Wiis.

I'd then stop Bill gates From EVER creating the Xbox and I'd make Sony go bankrupt LONG before the PS3.

Then I'd invite my friends over when I could to play SSBB, but I'd never tell them how I got it.

Then I'd go back and do stuff for the rest of that day and then catch some rest.

Posted

I'd go back and make square enix make a chrono trigger 2 :)

Posted

I'd go back and kill the first humans... :unsure: that way, us fish could dominate! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :unsure:

Posted

i'd go back in time to prevent that

Posted

I'd go back before you prevented that, and i'd go back 1 day from now and eat a donut, and do that over, and over, and over,

and when i was about to die, i'd go back in time and kill myself, for the heck of it... :unsure:

Posted

i'd go back in time and help you kill yourself

Posted

Ahh! You guys are so re-tarded. xD

If i could go back in time, i'd reduce the price for the ps3 to $100.

Posted

i'd go back in time and make myself dictator of the world! :joy: :joy: :joy:

Posted

I would go back in time to see movies, have a slice of pie, and see myself as a baby..which was in 1992-1994 :embarrassed:

I would also go back in time to when it acutely snowed where I live :D

I would also meet Queen Elizabeth I :joy:

Posted

i'd go back in time and kill all humans!!!! (again) MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! :unsure:

Posted

I'd go back in time and not post that topic on G333's army...

Posted

I'd go back in time and not post that topic on G333's army...

It's ok, dude. People make serious mistakes and overall, i think you have a complete right to say this.

If i could go back in time, i'd stop Mr.PokeFan from becoming dictator and eat his body as a baby. MWUAHA!

-Pwnage-

Posted

say pwnage again, and i go crazy :evil:

i'd go back in time to stop my body from being eaten, and throud don of into the grand canyon.

Posted

say pwnage again, and i go crazy :evil:

i'd go back in time to stop my body from being eaten, and throud don of into the grand canyon.

i'd go back in time and discover my mobile phone network

Posted

I will go back in time and invent microsoft before bill gates and BE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!