Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do we need more third party characters for SSBB?

43 posts in this topic

Posted

I say nay too. It just takes away from the original Super Smash Bros. concept that made it so great. Nintendo worlds collide. Too many 3rd partiers would ruin it.

Posted

Anyone else?

Posted

AYE! w0000000t!

Posted

so it's tied give me 5 GM

Posted

A couple more is fine I think, melee basically brought together all of the well known Nintendo characters, so I think it's good to see people like snake added in for a bit of variation. I mean, it's all still specifically video game characters, noone's adding anyone stupid in like spiderman or James Bond...

Posted

again I bring up that it is Nintendo that is doing all of this not to mention that it has been strict Nintendo since the beging they really shouldn't even call it an Nintendo game any more and put it on all systems

Posted

FLIP YOU!!! MAKE WITH THE TIMES, BUDDY!!!! THAT'S OLD SHEETUFF NOW. We are in need of new characters and fresh experience.

People like you are just too afraid of change. NO? Prove it by allowing this to happen.

Posted

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P to you it just does not feel right to me. KAY?!?!?!?

Posted

I agree with Akamaru. A few more (1 or 2 at most) 3rd party characters is fine, I guess. If they start bringing in 2nd party characters, I'll be pissed.

Posted

uhhh, GM, you do know there's no such thing as a 2nd party character? There's 2nd party devlopers, technically, like Retro studios on metroid, or bungie on halo. but the characters are owned by the first party.

If you mean rival 1st party characters, then of course that's never going to happen as the other 1st party would never agree to it. Because the characters are third party, they've been on Nintendo consoles before, so there's no reason why they should come out on the other consoles, it's still Nintendo that are developing the game.

and you say they've done it since the beginning

a)what's wrong with change, it keeps things fresh

b)There have been TWO games, TWO! That's nothing.

Posted

If you mean rival 1st party characters, then of course that's never going to happen as the other 1st party would never agree to it. Because the characters are third party, they've been on Nintendo consoles before, so there's no reason why they should come out on the other consoles, it's still Nintendo that are developing the game.

Right, thats what I meant by 2nd. :embarrassed:

I was tired this morning when I typed that.

Anyway, I guess I'm just bitter. :biggrin: I'd rather Nintendo put in more 1st party characters (Like Skullkid, or Toad, or Ridley, or Bobbery, or Krystal) than spend the memory on 2nd party characters.

Posted

i agree, after all, it is nintendo's allstar brawl

Posted

i agree, after all, it is nintendo's allstar brawl

SHUT UUUUUPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate you all about on and on on this: "NINTENDO'S" all star brawl. Make with the times or DIE being a slave to the same.

Only options in life.