Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Assassins Creed and Timeshift

7 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok i have a question i wanna get these games but the only M game i can play is halo and can you ppl tell me if they are really bad so i can rent em and try to convince my mom otherwise

Posted

I know that all thats in AC is some blood.

Posted

Sorry to say but AC is probably more violent than Halo.. sneaking up behind people and slicing their throats etc etc..

IMO, its not too violent but if your mum has issues with Halo, she'll have issues with AC.

I havnt played timeshift.

Posted

no she does'nt care about halo and she let me get Gears of war now and thats really bad but i turned off the blood and stuff but i'll ask her bout timeshift and AC AC= maybe TImeshift = IDK bcause it is bad i hear

Posted

no she does'nt care about halo and she let me get Gears of war now and thats really bad but i turned off the blood and stuff but i'll ask her bout timeshift and AC AC= maybe TImeshift = IDK bcause it is bad i hear

I doubt a whole bunch of sex would be in timeshift...I mean,well...you know how games and movies are these days...They'll find a way to slip it in there...

Posted

I heard Assassin's Creed has some blood, but its not super violent. I mean, you're mainly sneaking up on people and such.

---

I doubt a whole bunch of sex would be in timeshift...I mean,well...you know how games and movies are these days...They'll find a way to slip it in there...

Very true, unfortunantly.

Posted

yeah i hate that