Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What a wonderful day today...

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Excuse me while I release my rage on my keyboard.

hgytgcdgrfyUYHVWE4TYECKJFGJERWHBFREHGREYJCVJCRWQFYJRWEQGVFRJHCGBK.WFVEYHKLQcdvgl

qn xmbst ycsgjkwcjegetqfgvksxcsvgcvefjlgvjlgvehwryifrgrewhklgfbvehklrfggvfethkwebj;vgvwar

hkofgvrbkjesgs;zkgfvahkl;gef;hkfEF,NBEJFRFGCWVGJKWEVFJHWAVGJKVCADJGCVJHWER

FVWBSVFRGWEARFEJKDSAFVEJKERRF

EJKVKHWREA

EHKWREVEJKRHV EFHJVSDGJKWDVHJEWRJIFKERJ

*ventilating*

YOU KNOW WHY I'M ANGRY?

YOU BETTER KNOW WHY I'M ANGRY.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW, I WILL HNT YOU DOWN AND KILL YOU.

TODAY COULD HAVE BEEN THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE, DAMMIT. SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL COULD HAVE COME OUT ON THIS EXACT DAY RIGHT NOW. BUT GUESS WHAT? IT DIDN'T! YAY!

I SWEAR TO GOD I HATE JAPAN. THIS WAIT BETTER BE WORTH IT OR SOME ISLANDS ARE GONNA BE MISSING FROM THE EARTH.

[/rant][/rage]

Posted

XD

And you didn't get a demo, either =P

Hilarious.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

EBWEFJKLWBFKLREWBVGFRHLRFVBEKFLGBEWHKLWGVBAHKLFWEBRTGVUERYLSAVGKTBESUKLGTLBRJESK

LBEGUKTLESJRBVGEKLSUASBGUKLESBKGBVJKLDBFJKGSBETUKLERVBLKSEGTBEJKBFKSFDBVVFJNVJKLS

DFHBVTUEGFJKBLSDFBGVKERWHUGRGEUIGFJKLSLSAFJDHERHGVFKLHBGJKLFSHGJJKLWERBLKJFWBHLK

SHFESDNLKJEGTDSKLHVBHKSHRJKBWSGLKDFGVSFJKGHJKLSDEBWEFJKLWBFKLREWBVGFRHLRFVBEKFLGB

EWHKLWGVBAHKLFWEBRTGVUERYLSAVGKTBESUKLGTLBRJESKLBEGUKTLESJRBVGEKLSUASBGUKLESBKGB

VJKLDBFJKGSBETUKLERVBLKSEGTBEJKBFKSFDBVVFJNVJKLSDFHBVTUEGFJKBLSDFBGVKERWHUGRGEUIG

F

JKLSLSAFJDHERHGVFKLHBGJKLFSHGJJKLWERBLKJFWBHLKSHFESDNLKJEGTDSKLHVBHKSHRJKBWSGLKD

FGVSFJKGHJKLSDEBWEFJKLWBFKLREWBVGFRHLRFVBEKFLGBEWHKLWGVBAHKLFWEBRTGVUERYLSAVGKTBE

S

NOT COOL.

Edited by ZuZu The Magic Cow
.... [continues on and on. shortened because of lack of point.] (see edit history)

Posted

dat' alot of ranting and raging... :unsure:

but i see your point. if nintendo post-pones ssbb one more time, i swear, someone is

going to sue.

Posted

NOOOOOO!!!! I :love: Japan!!!! The land of technology, sushi, and ANIME!!! It's awsome!!! :joy:

But, you know...You will still get anyways. As many people have heard...Patience is a virtue. :D

You still have to wait for Christmas, correct? :unsure:

So..Patience :D

Just think how much more anticipation you will have, and how much more fun it will be because of it? :tongue:

And I am sure the game will be awsome!! You will be like... " Wow, I am glad I waited!!"

And when you get it, you will be like :gottriforce:

And also, JAPAN PWNS!!! :pwned:

Posted

NOOOOOO!!!! I :love: Japan!!!! The land of technology, sushi, and ANIME!!! It's awsome!!! :joy:

But, you know...You will still get anyways. As many people have heard...Patience is a virtue. :D

You still have to wait for Christmas, correct? :unsure:

So..Patience :D

Just think how much more anticipation you will have, and how much more fun it will be because of it? :tongue:

And I am sure the game will be awsome!! You will be like... " Wow, I am glad I waited!!"

And when you get it, you will be like :gottriforce:

And also, JAPAN PWNS!!! :pwned:

not when it gives us crap like this, it doesn't. :unsure:

Posted

You know the reason for the delay is not to annoy their customers. They wouldnt do it unless they had good reason too.

Posted

hmm... I know why you also go by the name vent... Vent also means release of anger/frustration which is exactly what you do... which isn't bad or anything good in a way. better out than in. ye... seriously I'm with you on this one.

Posted

I don't really mind the delay. It gives the people at Nintendo more time to put stuff into the game (like a Dimentio assist trophy :biggrin: ).

Posted

IF THEY DON'T USE THE EXTRA DELAY TIME TO PUT AT LEAST ONE MEGA MAN CHARACTER IN, I'M GOING TO..........BE ANGRY. :anger:

And before you say "LOL NOOB. MEGAMAN IS CAPCOM IDIOT" I DON'T CARE. MEGA MAN HAS BEEN ON NINTENDO SYSTEMS SINCE MEGA MAN 1. HE DESERVES TO BE IN BRAWL.

Posted

IF THEY DON'T USE THE EXTRA DELAY TIME TO PUT AT LEAST ONE MEGA MAN CHARACTER IN, I'M GOING TO..........BE ANGRY. :anger:

And before you say "LOL NOOB. MEGAMAN IS CAPCOM IDIOT" I DON'T CARE. MEGA MAN HAS BEEN ON NINTENDO SYSTEMS SINCE MEGA MAN 1. HE DESERVES TO BE IN BRAWL.

Why would you want Mega Man in brawl? He's exactly the same as Samus except for color.

Posted

Why would you want Mega Man in brawl? He's exactly the same as Samus except for color.

Ok, no. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Samus is a FEMALE in a POWER SUIT. Mega man is a robot. So technically, he has no gender but he is modeled around the form of a 10-year-old boy. If he were in the game he would have attacks based around his games such as Rolling Cutter, Flash man's weapon (can't remember exact names of these weapons), and others. Samus doesn't have those attacks last time I checked. Samus doesn't even have one beam from the games other than the power beam. Mega Man is also much shorter than Samus so the 3d models wouldn't even be similar. I could go on about how different they are but I think you get the point. Or at least I hope you do. They are not the same just because they have a gun on their arm. That's like saying "OH WOW LINK IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IKE BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE SWORDS!" and we all know that is not true. Anyway, Mega Man fans out there would totally agree with me about this. Know your facts about a character before saying stuff like that, 'kay?

Posted

Amen, mofo.

I could actually see him with a Kirby-esque thing where he can "Power Switch" using Up-B. He could use the standard B (Which would originally be the Mega Buster) of any character in the current battle/he defeated in the battle.

It'd have "energy" which could be replenished with food and stuff. And plain-old dying.

Posted

Ok, no. Sorry to burst your bubble, but Samus is a FEMALE in a POWER SUIT. Mega man is a robot. So technically, he has no gender but he is modeled around the form of a 10-year-old boy. If he were in the game he would have attacks based around his games such as Rolling Cutter, Flash man's weapon (can't remember exact names of these weapons), and others. Samus doesn't have those attacks last time I checked. Samus doesn't even have one beam from the games other than the power beam. Mega Man is also much shorter than Samus so the 3d models wouldn't even be similar. I could go on about how different they are but I think you get the point. Or at least I hope you do. They are not the same just because they have a gun on their arm. That's like saying "OH WOW LINK IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IKE BECAUSE THEY BOTH HAVE SWORDS!" and we all know that is not true. Anyway, Mega Man fans out there would totally agree with me about this. Know your facts about a character before saying stuff like that, 'kay?

I'm sorry if I sounded rude. What I meant by that is that they both look like they have the same advantages and disadvantages. I have no problem with Mega man being in SSBB at all; he is a very cool character and would probably be a very good character to play as.