67 posts in this topic

Posted

Makes a hockey goal... I win GIMMIE MY SYRUP

Here you go.

*hands a bottle of maple syrup*

Posted

yay! *makes pancakes*

Posted

i find wales much more fascinating, but eh, whatcha gonna do, eh? i call dibs on the maple syrup that hasn't been eaten yet

Posted

'And once again the Canadian government would like to apologise for Bryan Adams & Celene Dion...... oh.. and A Simple Plan.'

Posted

USA was also owned by the British, although I though Canada was a lot more hazy because it was also occupied by the french (hence why some canadians speak french) eh?

Posted

I've heard of Canadians saying the word , 'Eh' a lot, but this is just ridiculous! xD I'm Canadian too eh!

I've heard that this Winter is supposed to be the coldest we're going to have in a long time, and honestly, I'm really happy. Why? Because there is more chance of a White Christmas this year, which I haven't had in a good 2 - 3 years. :cry: We've got about 3 feet of snow outside my house, lol it's blocking the entrance of my front door, so we're forced to use the garage. xD I'm probably going to have to shovel it today. :P

Anyways, I gotta go do some homework eh, 'cause I got 5 projects to day eh, later!

Oh, you forgot Bob and Doug McKenzie TML! 'Take off eh, you hoser lol' xD

Posted

Once I watched this show that was like in Canada called Corner Gas. And I live in America. :unsure: I wander why?

Posted

I've heard of Canadians saying the word , 'Eh' a lot, but this is just ridiculous! xD I'm Canadian too eh!

I've heard that this Winter is supposed to be the coldest we're going to have in a long time, and honestly, I'm really happy. Why? Because there is more chance of a White Christmas this year, which I haven't had in a good 2 - 3 years. :cry: We've got about 3 feet of snow outside my house, lol it's blocking the entrance of my front door, so we're forced to use the garage. xD I'm probably going to have to shovel it today. :P

Anyways, I gotta go do some homework eh, 'cause I got 5 projects to day eh, later!

I think I've had a white christmas once, well, it snowed on christmas day but didn't really settle...

Posted

White Christmas this year, which I haven't had in a good 2 - 3 years.

we haven't had a white christmas in..'counts on fingers'.....over 8-years :cry:

Posted

Once I watched this show that was like in Canada called Corner Gas. And I live in America. :unsure: I wander why?

Corner Gas is one of the greatest Canadian TV Shows ever to be created! I love Oscar! xD I believe the last episode shown was a Christmas Special.

And whoa TDO, that's a lot of years without snow on Christmas. :o

Posted

i find wales much more fascinating, but eh, whatcha gonna do, eh? i call dibs on the maple syrup that hasn't been eaten yet

Is tere such a thing, eh?

You're Canadian? I did not know that. :mellow:

Posted

Is tere such a thing, eh?

You're Canadian? I did not know that. :mellow:

Canada rocks!

It does.

I was going to go to Canada in the summer of 2008.

But it got canceled.

Posted

Canada rocks!

It does.

I was going to go to Canada in the summer of 2008.

But it got canceled.

Yeah, Canada is awesome, eh?

Posted

Yeah, Canada is awesome, eh?

i wish i could go to Canada :cry:

Posted

i wish i could go to Canada :cry:

I've only been there once. That was when I was one years old lol, eh?