Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Canadians

67 posts in this topic

Posted

I've only been there once. That was when I was one years old lol, eh?

awesome.

Posted

lol here in canada ;ast year (where i live) at Xmas There was no snow but this year were getting ALOT OF SNOW Canada is random , eh?

Posted

lol here in canada ;ast year (where i live) at Xmas There was no snow but this year were getting ALOT OF SNOW Canada is random , eh?

So is texas. :unsure:

Just random weather and climate

Posted

So is texas. :unsure:

Just random weather and climate

ur a texan

Posted

Yeah, Canada is awesome, eh?

Truer words were never spoken! xD Yeah, but it's always funny when people who arent Canadian make interpretations of Canada. Take my American Cousins for example:

They keep in touch with us usually by either email or post, and in almost every post they write: "How cold is it up there, eh? Are you getting a lot of Snow? How are the Maple Leafs this year?" And even my 4 year old American cousin wrote, "You must have a lot of Maple Syrup there!" Aww, he's so cute, isn't he? ^_^

And yes Arcanelord, I AM CANADIAN *holds up random bottle of beer, later throwing it away*

Posted

When I lived in Scotland, I had a friend who's entire family was Canadian. They had a heavy, heavy accent, and occasionally ate maple syrup (but not very often though), and never said "eh?".

It's amazing how stereotypes are portrayed.

i am English and people (Americans) say to me,

"Good day old chaps!" Thinking that we talk like that! We don't even have that posh accent that you think we have!

Posted

When I lived in Scotland, I had a friend who's entire family was Canadian. They had a heavy, heavy accent, and occasionally ate maple syrup (but not very often though), and never said "eh?".

It's amazing how stereotypes are portrayed.

i am English and people (Americans) say to me,

"Good day old chaps!" Thinking that we talk like that! We don't even have that posh accent that you think we have!

actually i have that accent and i'm british

yeah, i went to vancouver, canada last year, it was awesome. wish i could live there.

better than rainy north england. :cry:

Posted

And yes Arcanelord, I AM CANADIAN *holds up random bottle of beer, later throwing it away*

Ok... lol.

Posted

ur a texan

got a problem if i am? :unsure:

Posted

no, lets not start a political location warfare.

this topic turened out not too bad. someone should make an italian topic, with lots of wine and pizzas.

Posted

:biggrin: I currently live in Texas and the weather is random as hell! we had one day of real snow two years ago in Oak Cliff, TX, and I made a snowman using all of the snow in my yard. It was two feet tall. Eh?

Posted

I'm dreming of a white christmas, i haven't seen one in *counts on fingers* well, since last year. . .

eh?

Posted

I haven't seen one in... ever. D:

Posted

I see a white christmas every year. utah has burning hot summers, freezing cold winters.

Posted

what can i say but

eh?