Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Django

45 posts in this topic

Posted

I WAS USUALLY KNOWN ON MANY OTHER FORUMS AS THE EMO HATER!!!!!!!!

Heh, so was I. I still don't like you though. Just because. Emo.

Posted

Because I feel like making you one. :unsure: UZF, HOW DARE YOU CALL ME EMO!?!?!?!? I WAS USUALLY KNOWN ON MANY OTHER FORUMS AS THE EMO HATER!!!!!!!!

:cry:

channeling anger through a keyboard is only entertaining when done by django

Posted

Enough of the name calling thanks.

Its OK to have a problem with another user on the forum, not everyone is perfect and not everyone is going to get along, but you don't have to revert to childish name calling. It is possible to argue intellectually with another user without calling them names. If anyone continues to say emo or some similar insult, they will have their warning level increased.

Posted

Moving this to the rants and raves forum. and also If you are trying to solve something between 2 people try messaging or the chat make your own chat and invite him in there. Otherwise I don't think it is very good to bring in everyone because why start a fight and bring in people that 1. don't care for it.. 2. Learned to ignore it and move on. 3.like the other person... If that was to happen everyone would most likely start fighting you instead of you fighting your original target.

best to solve things between the two people rather than turning the whole fight into a bunch of haters.

Posted

Moving this to the rants and raves forum. and also If you are trying to solve something between 2 people try messaging or the chat make your own chat and invite him in there. Otherwise I don't think it is very good to bring in everyone because why start a fight and bring in people that 1. don't care for it.. 2. Learned to ignore it and move on. 3.like the other person... If that was to happen everyone would most likely start fighting you instead of you fighting your original target.

best to solve things between the two people rather than turning the whole fight into a bunch of haters.

you're probably right. thetyre both really annoying so in theory they should make the best of soul mates.

Posted

So gonna get killed for this, but...

Vivi lurves her Dja. >> And he's just like this, even towards me. But I know what he thinks, it's not always the truth that comes out onto a keyboard.

He insults her stories. .-. Even though that'd usually break me, and it does, she'll try to get along with him the next day, maybe hold a little bit of a grudge.

He insults her love interests. << ... I'm not going into detail.

Aaaand basically... I've learned to cope. I go into major female dog mode, yes, but if you'd known him as long as I did,

you'd know that he has the capability of being sweet. x3 He'sa gonna slap me for that, but it's true.

<< I'd never try to get rid of him.

PS: WTF IS WRONG WITH BEING EMO TO YOU PEOPLE. D:

Posted

Garo Master, never use Soul Mate in that context again.

Ever.

*slaps Vivian*

Posted

Yeah, Django can be a jerk sometimes (no offense) but this is a bit uncalled for. He's not that bad, and he usually just hangs aroung the chat anyways. I don't see a reason to declare war against him.

Posted

I'm sorry, but I hate it when people discriminate.

I'll just go on a minirant right now.

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH:

HOMOSEXUALS (Seriously. I'm least tolerant of homophobia)

"EMO" PEOPLE (They have a reason for what they do. If they're in pain, don't be complete a**holes about it.)

RACE (I swear, if someone uses the word, "Jew" as an insult, I will destroy you in your sleep with a hammer.)

Et cetera.

Anyways, Vent/Django likes to get on your nerves as part of his humor. Yes, he goes a bit too far sometime, but as I have said before. There is no point to his offense. It is an empty and meaningless statement which is made to make others laugh. If you take offense in it, just remember, it doesn't mean much coming from him.

Sahaqiel

P.S. - [Also, Vent, Darky is A Hylian Human. Surprising, right?]

Posted

"EMO" PEOPLE (They have a reason for what they do. If they're in pain, don't be complete a**holes about it.)

RACE (I swear, if someone uses the word, "Jew" as an insult, I will destroy you in your sleep with a hammer.)

Et cetera.

Anyways, Vent/Django likes to get on your nerves as part of his humor. Yes, he goes a bit too far sometime, but as I have said before. There is no point to his offense. It is an empty and meaningless statement which is made to make others laugh. If you take offense in it, just remember, it doesn't mean much coming from him.

Sahaqiel

Well put. ^_^

Posted

Everyone has a grudge against someone... but it's not going to effect me and it should effect anyone because what happens on the internet stays on the internet... meaning leave it behind.

Posted

Also, don't take the interwebs too seriously.

Yeah, all my insults are for:

A: Lawlz.

B: Attention

or

C: Meaningful, if you really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY piss me off.

And despite what you think, I'm harder to piss off than you know.

Posted

Et cetera.

Sahaqiel

Alas.

Saha.

You give me more reason to lurve ya everyday. XD

Posted

Excuse me while I lawl.

ROFLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLAWL LMAO ROFLMAO.

*puts another tally on the "Hate Topics About Me" count.*

That's the fourth one!

Fifth one for a style point!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, TROLLS!

*thumbsup*

By the way, Mr. Topicmaker, would you happen to be "Darky" on the chat?

Two more:

Wrong forum- This is more like a rants and rave.

You're Winner- RPing is failure. You're Winner. You're just Winner. You're Winner before it begins.

Lastly!

You don't want to go up against me.

You'll be scarred for life and you will never sleep for the rest of your sad, sad life.

Also, don't take the interwebs too seriously.

Yeah, all my insults are for:

A: Lawlz.

B: Attention

or

C: Meaningful, if you really, really, really, really, really, really, REALLY piss me off.

And despite what you think, I'm harder to piss off than you know.

I don't hate Django.I think he's f***in hilarious.

Posted

i agree with HF and Tappy,also GL.