Followers 0

Unsureness of Feelings

41 posts in this topic

Posted

:fear:

Lol kidding.

But...

I have to put this down somewhere.

Lately, I've been having different feelings about certain people. And not just males. Truthfully, only one of the people is male.

Vivi thinks she loves a girl.

But not just friend love, like how she screams I LOVE YOU (name here) when someone walks into the chat, I mean...

.. actual love.

I know how it feels. Almost obsession, but you want to make them happy, not want to be a burden, such and such.

But I'm in love with another as well.

._.

It's possible.

She doesn't want to leave him, she can't picture herself on the arm of the girl, just him. I mean, it's like... I want to let the girl know... I love her lots, and never want her to leave. I feel the same for the other, only a little more overwhelmingly.

=.=;; Some of you are gonna have quite the petty thing to say, but go ahead.

I just needed to vent this somewhere so I could write my stories in peace.

And yes.

I'm a girl.

And I'm not afraid to fall for another girl.

(Oh yeah. You.. could put your own experience here too, I guess... don't want this to just die here.)

Posted

Ok for starters I think the best thing for you is to sit down and work out who is the one you want (that may take a while to do). No, you cannot have everyone. Don't let anyone else's opinion determine how you reach your outcome, work it out for yourself and yourself alone.

Keep in mind that since you are young this could be just a phase or it could be something more... it can go either way.

If the boy you are chasing is the boyfriend of this girl you are also chasing .... that makes it really awkward. :wacko:

Good luck!

Posted

Ok for starters I think the best thing for you is to sit down and work out who is the one you want (that may take a while to do). No, you cannot have everyone. Don't let anyone else's opinion determine how you reach your outcome, work it out for yourself and yourself alone.

Keep in mind that since you are young this could be just a phase or it could be something more... it can go either way.

If the boy you are chasing is the boyfriend of this girl you are also chasing .... that makes it really awkward. :wacko:

Good luck!

Luv...

The boy I'm WITH only talked to her once. :embarrassed: She knows we're together, and thinks we're cute, but I get kind of down when she's like that.. And I know I can't have everyone. If it's a phase, it's a damn long one.

:ouch: And I thought of myself earlier with her... and liked the idea more..

I'm so confused. -opens up useless girl magazine for help-

Posted

XD...

Well, not laughing at your expense, I just really have no idea about anything in here besides the overwhelming desire to make one happy.

And I've never liked someone of the same gender, so I can't help with that either.

All my advice would be useless, because I have no base for any of it. I've never had someone to call my own.

So yeah, all I can do is wish you luck.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm scared of myself

*not joking*

go on a walk somewhere to give yourself time to think (although you may need to wrap up warm at this time of year).

I find it helps when I'm trying to find an answer, but I'm trying not to walk to and from work anymore (takes about 40 mins) because some of the stuff is really starting to worry me, hence the comment. Plkus I'm not really looking for any answer...at the moment.

Posted

I know exactly what you mean, Vivi.

This is what I've been going through, minus the boy.

I think I've fallen in love with my best friend, but I don't know... I mean, we're only twelve!

Maybe it's better we're going to different schools.

So confused. I try not to think about it, but it's hard.

Posted

:fear:

Lol kidding.

But...

I have to put this down somewhere.

Lately, I've been having different feelings about certain people. And not just males. Truthfully, only one of the people is male.

Vivi thinks she loves a girl.

But not just friend love, like how she screams I LOVE YOU (name here) when someone walks into the chat, I mean...

.. actual love.

I know how it feels. Almost obsession, but you want to make them happy, not want to be a burden, such and such.

But I'm in love with another as well.

._.

It's possible.

She doesn't want to leave him, she can't picture herself on the arm of the girl, just him. I mean, it's like... I want to let the girl know... I love her lots, and never want her to leave. I feel the same for the other, only a little more overwhelmingly.

=.=;; Some of you are gonna have quite the petty thing to say, but go ahead.

I just needed to vent this somewhere so I could write my stories in peace.

And yes.

I'm a girl.

And I'm not afraid to fall for another girl.

(Oh yeah. You.. could put your own experience here too, I guess... don't want this to just die here.)

i personally think that gays are all right.

just kidding im scared of lezbos and gays.

Posted

i personally think that gays are all right.

just kidding im scared of lezbos and gays.

>>

Get out my thread.

If it's gonna be like that.

No.

For real. =.=

Posted

... :unsure:

gays are just... different........... :unsure:

nothing wrong with it, except that you'll be called gay... in harsh ways...

Posted

If that's what you think is right, do it. Don't let anyone get in your way of your feelings. Gays and Lesbians aren't bad people, just misunderstood.

And HAM!, you're not helping. :unsure:

Posted

exuscse me sorry im just scared of em....

Posted

exuscse me sorry im just scared of em....

Like I said, they're misunderstood. :unsure:

Posted

Luv...

The boy I'm WITH only talked to her once. :embarrassed: She knows we're together, and thinks we're cute, but I get kind of down when she's like that.. And I know I can't have everyone. If it's a phase, it's a damn long one.

:ouch: And I thought of myself earlier with her... and liked the idea more..

I'm so confused. -opens up useless girl magazine for help-

lol. i'm the one everyone calls cute in my class.

(and if this is not a phase, you are most likely bisexual, not lesbian)

Posted

Ehhh. I not sure of what to say. I assume shes a really close friend huh? I had a similar thing happen to me just this month. Me and my girl bff started to say i love you and all those things. But the real love. But just this weekend we decided that we should stay as bffs and not as a couple. For some reason it feels better this way. Dont know why. Anyways back to your problem. Work it out. Think it over. Its a phase many people experience. Including me. minus the liking of same gender. Its a phase. Im still going through it and im 15. I hope you can work this out.

p.s. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GAYS/LESBIANS!!!! LIVE WITH IT!!!!

Posted

p.s. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GAYS/LESBIANS!!!! LIVE WITH IT!!!!

i see nothing wrong with them.

the insensitive or those whodon't get out much see them as violent unusual people who stalk little children, but most of them are just misunderstood.