Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Unsureness of Feelings

41 posts in this topic

Posted

lol. i'm the one everyone calls cute in my class.

(and if this is not a phase, you are most likely bisexual, not lesbian)

lol, I'm not. Dx I'm the icky, big girl.

(And I know, but there is... a thing as leaning more towards a certain sex...)

Posted

Ehhh. I not sure of what to say. I assume shes a really close friend huh? I had a similar thing happen to me just this month. Me and my girl bff started to say i love you and all those things. But the real love. But just this weekend we decided that we should stay as bffs and not as a couple. For some reason it feels better this way. Dont know why. Anyways back to your problem. Work it out. Think it over. Its a phase many people experience. Including me. minus the liking of same gender. Its a phase. Im still going through it and im 15. I hope you can work this out.

p.s. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH GAYS/LESBIANS!!!! LIVE WITH IT!!!!

(ILUFORSAYINGTHAT)

:wacko: Well, I dunno, I haven't... TRIED to bring the subject up with her much.. I feel scared to a lot..

Posted

i see nothing wrong with them.

the insensitive or those whodon't get out much see them as violent unusual people who stalk little children, but most of them are just misunderstood.

^^; Let's not turn this into a debate thread. Let's take that to ANOTHER thread.

Posted

(ILUFORSAYINGTHAT)

:wacko: Well, I dunno, I haven't... TRIED to bring the subject up with her much.. I feel scared to a lot..

yeah i understand why your scared. at least write her a note or something. i wrote my bff like 3 poems explaining my feelings. Write her a little something.

Posted

I'm fine with whatever orientation you choose, whaether gay or straight. However, the fact of the matter is that you'll need to be prepared for people who think your choice is wrong, because there are many people who hate gay people.

Posted

I'm fine with whatever orientation you choose, whaether gay or straight. However, the fact of the matter is that you'll need to be prepared for people who think your choice is wrong, because there are many people who hate gay people.

I'm not scared of THEM, I'm scared of what the girl will say. ._.; She's bi, too, but... she... might not feel the same way.. or maybe she'll accept it, but be miserable without telling me, and I wouldn't want that..

And what about my boyfriend..?

Posted

What are you unsure about??

Posted

What are you unsure about??

How I feel about her. :fear:

Posted

Bleh

Posted

I knew how you felt, Vivi.

For a long time I NEVER had a girlfriend.

well, at least not until now.

My advice? Find someone who is of the opposite sex who needs cheering up and really likes what you say and will laugh at ANYTHING you say that they find funny.

Trust me, eventually you will find a Boyfriend.

It just takes time.

My friends don't believe me. I said I'd get a picture. I need to get around to that. If they say she's not real because I don't have it soon enough, I'll just give them her e - mail, provided they don't steal her from me.

Posted

I knew how you felt, Vivi.

For a long time I NEVER had a girlfriend.

well, at least not until now.

My advice? Find someone who is of the opposite sex who needs cheering up and really likes what you say and will laugh at ANYTHING you say that they find funny.

Trust me, eventually you will find a Boyfriend.

It just takes time.

My friends don't believe me. I said I'd get a picture. I need to get around to that. If they say she's not real because I don't have it soon enough, I'll just give them her e - mail, provided they don't steal her from me.

I dun want a boyfriend. :wacko: (-more likely to actually WANT a girlfriend-)

And I'm not asking for a new one. .-.; Because I kinda.. got one.. but we're not talking..

S'ok, though.

Posted

It's... so... hard.

Unlike your problem, I'm quite sure that my friend is NOT bi.

:banghead:

Anyway, your problem. Suppose you stop thinking about it, and just do it?

Then again, I don't know...

Posted

?????????

The last two posts confused me....

Posted

<<

>>

It is amazing how it's really obvious who you're talking about.

Also Vi, I found this a few days ago, read it, and smiled a little. :]

Posted

*breaks the silence*

AWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW CUTE!!!!