Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Attention o all people who can draw and like to draw! (Freehand or Digitally)

23 posts in this topic

Posted

As I am quietly working on Part 7 of my fan fiction, I decided awhile back that I would make a video trailer to my LoZ Fan fictions: LoZ TP: Twin Powers of Twilight (TPOT)

Anywho, the main villain of the story for those of you who read my fan fiction, is Scorra; Zant's sibling. Thing is, I want a couple pics of her in my trailer, and though I cam getting better at drawing, I really cannot draw her too well.

My proposition is that you artists out there can draw her, and I shall give you rupees. I'm thinking about 80-90 rupees, possibly 100. I'm sorry if that is kind of cheap, I find that it is a large amount of rupees here.

Heres a description of her which I wrote in my fan fiction:

....Cloaked figure. He could see its face! It was a woman, but with a snow-white face and purple lips. She had a slightly withered complexion and her eyes were a dark onix. Her pupils were white!

And she bears a small resemblance between Midna and Zant, but she's kind of scary in a villain-ish sort of way. The hood of her cloak can be down or over her head, either or.

If any of you are willing to draw Scorra for me, it would be a great help, and I would appreciate it hugely.

Please, and thank you,

-Saria_Kokiri

Posted

I got a new scanner yesterday, so I'll see what i can do.

Posted

I could try, but I'm better at Photosho then at drawing. :embarrassed:

Posted

Sorry if it's too much of a deviation from what you were thinking. I tend to make things my own.

I didn't really have much to work with as far as character details. You said a small resemblance between Midna and Zant... Midna is obviously very beautiful (don't know what Link's trippin' about at the end of Twilight Princess, but whatever), and picturing Zant in any way that can be considered even remotely attractive almost made my head explode. So I saved myself the misery of a female Zant and went with the former.

Her hair is styled in the front in a way that one would consider "scene": it combs to the side, covering a side of her face, and kind of choppy on the side, just enough to give her the villainess feel (a la Veran). The eyes are slightly slanted, but not too much that you mistake her for being Asian. The heavy eyeshadow and liner, plus the thin eyebrows and full lips curved into a smirk also contribute to the impression that she's not exactly a friendly person.

The dress is almost but not quite a toga. The strap is on one side, and her hood is attached as well. It covers her top, unlike Midna who had only a sarong on. The skit on the dress goes well up normal length, all the way to her waist, and it flows backwards, revealing her legs. In the full body profile, you can also see her cloak on. Note the Twilight Realm designs on all her clothing, just like Midna's.

You said her skin was "slightly withered". I inherently suck at drawing aged people, or people that look even remotely aged for that matter, so I omitted that detail, leaving her rather young looking... She is, after all, heavily based on Midna's final form, and Midna's not exactly knocking on menopause.

So that's my rendition. Even if it's not what you're exactly looking for, I hope you like it. I sure know I had fun drawing her. :D

Posted

Sorry if it's too much of a deviation from what you were thinking. I tend to make things my own.

I didn't really have much to work with as far as character details. You said a small resemblance between Midna and Zant... Midna is obviously very beautiful (don't know what Link's trippin' about at the end of Twilight Princess, but whatever), and picturing Zant in any way that can be considered even remotely attractive almost made my head explode. So I saved myself the misery of a female Zant and went with the former.

Her hair is styled in the front in a way that one would consider "scene": it combs to the side, covering a side of her face, and kind of choppy on the side, just enough to give her the villainess feel (a la Veran). The eyes are slightly slanted, but not too much that you mistake her for being Asian. The heavy eyeshadow and liner, plus the thin eyebrows and full lips curved into a smirk also contribute to the impression that she's not exactly a friendly person.

The dress is almost but not quite a toga. The strap is on one side, and her hood is attached as well. It covers her top, unlike Midna who had only a sarong on. The skit on the dress goes well up normal length, all the way to her waist, and it flows backwards, revealing her legs. In the full body profile, you can also see her cloak on. Note the Twilight Realm designs on all her clothing, just like Midna's.

You said her skin was "slightly withered". I inherently suck at drawing aged people, or people that look even remotely aged for that matter, so I omitted that detail, leaving her rather young looking... She is, after all, heavily based on Midna's final form, and Midna's not exactly knocking on menopause.

So that's my rendition. Even if it's not what you're exactly looking for, I hope you like it. I sure know I had fun drawing her. :D

Great, I love it, I all send you the rupees now! :D

This does not mean I do not want more pics to all you other artists out there! I shall still send the amount of rupees I said before to others who could draw her. ^_^

Posted

I could always edit that picture of midna I had...

It's not like I can use it for my flash anymore, stupid putting too much detail in and wasting too much space causing it to slow down...

Posted

I could always edit that picture of midna I had...

It's not like I can use it for my flash anymore, stupid putting too much detail in and wasting too much space causing it to slow down...

That'de be great. :)

I might be off for a little while longer. Right now I only got 45 minutes to kill on the computer cause I'm grounded (my father is granting me 45 minutes) so if you put the pic up and dont see rupees for a little while, you'll know why. :embarrassed:

Posted

Anna just joined here and can draw really good...I can ask her.

Posted

ooh ooh here here

1st is fan art

2nd in Na Riknia

3rd is the head of ME

post-1087-1197518098_thumb.jpg

post-1087-1197518140_thumb.jpg

post-1087-1197518169_thumb.jpg

Posted

I'm not fussed about rupees, I just like to help people.

I'll see what I can do later.

Posted

I am an artist and i will try. you should of post it in my bulliten board my squad needs buissness.

and soi that is a lousy pic of me.

Posted

I'll see what I can do I got these how to draw manga books for chirstmas. So do you mind if she's manga style? Here is a head-shot sample of my character from the my fanfic/RP:

raikai3.jpg

Posted

I asked Amaya and she's working on it :unsure:

Posted

I have failed, I am far too lazy these days :cry:

Posted

I have failed, I am far too lazy these days :cry:

Oh that's okay, I don't mind. Thanks for the consideration though. :)