Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

People who annoy you

69 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I don't really think anyone annoys me. I just think some people are misunderstood.

What about you?

Posted

I try to get along with everyone, but some people just drive me crazy. The people who annoy me the most are the ones who type in huge fonts and put a ton of puncuation at the end of their sentences.

Posted

A lot of people are misunderstood. Everyone has a story. Its best to know that story before you judge someone. Though sometimes we let things slip.

Posted

I can't stand all of the displaced NSiders who have made this place their collective nest.

I realise that it's not their fault, but I've just been getting so annoyed with their lack of self-control, intelligent posts and discipline that I've actually started back-seat moderating. (As people would have seen in that Gamecube ISO topic in GGT)

I'm normally a very patient person but it's actually started making me frequent hyrule.net less, and less.

Posted

there are people that annoy me, but none of them are on this site.

most of them were on an animal crossing related site that my cousin signed me up for without my permission... :unsure:

Posted

Nah, I bet you all think I'm the most annoying person here... So yeah, everybody, don't be surprised if I leave Hyrule.net for good.

Posted

wait... i finally figured out people who annoy me. people who say the words own, ownage, burn, burnage, etc. why you ask? usually, when they say those words, it's in a cruel way. but yah, i think people who use those words are low-life creeps who need to insult people to make themselves feel good about themselves.

but that's just my opinion :embarrassed:

Posted

im gonna pwn you all!!!! like that? xD

and no FF your not THAT annoying,it was just pretty stupid to post several topic in TGEA's forum telling us to leave it's all a trick come join my forum that totally rocks!!! psh! yea right :( it was just realllllly annoying of you to continue posting recruit topic all over hyrule.net and weapon making buisnesses that are more expensive than a million Wiis.

and i know for sure alot of people hate me....... :unsure:

Posted

im gonna pwn you all!!!! like that? xD

and no FF your not THAT annoying,it was just pretty stupid to post several topic in TGEA's forum telling us to leave it's all a trick come join my forum that totally rocks!!! psh! yea right :( it was just realllllly annoying of you to continue posting recruit topic all over hyrule.net and weapon making buisnesses that are more expensive than a million Wiis.

and i know for sure alot of people hate me....... :unsure:

like who?

i wonder if anyone hates me.

Posted

Yes, like that. but i could tell that was just for kicks.

i doubt anyone hates you yet, garo master, you haven't done anything wrong (yet)

... hu-wha?

Posted

Yes, like that. but i could tell that was just for kicks.

i doubt anyone hates you yet, garo master, you haven't done anything wrong (yet)

... hu-wha?

actually FF might for taking django's side in his personal war

also prehaps the biggest zelda fan ever for taking y.link addict's side in their war.

prehaps i should start a war

sorry, no 'tis a bad idea.

Posted

Yes, tis' a bad idea.

unless you announce it against a whole army, with your leaders consent.

Posted

Yes, tis' a bad idea.

unless you announce it against a whole army, with your leaders consent.

yes, but at the moment every army is at war with every other army.

Posted

tis' true, apparently.

Posted

tis' true, apparently.

but really though, ikana will win, check our awesome, and random ranking system and you'll see why.