Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Pokemon Making Service Diamond/Pearl

40 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah. The title says it. For those who dont have a action replay or anyother hacking device, i can get you any pokemon you want with any moves/stats. Legendaries, and all common pokemon. Not sure if they are being able to trade, but i can try. Im open to any Requests and i will trade you over WI-FI connection ASAP. And im doing it out of my good will. So yeah. Tell me any pokemon you want, what lvl, stats, moves, and il get it for you. Oh yeah give me your friend code too, and a time to trade it. Thanx. And hope it doenst get locked. :joy:

-Fairy Boy

Posted

hmph. i can do the exact same thing.

but, as i'm to lazy to, i would never post a topic about it.

this isn't really a pokemon making, but get me a missingo, if you know what it is (and hopefully you do) a missingo, that can battle. if you can do that, i can give you legit shiny stuff.

or a legit mew, if you need it... :unsure: i can get you the mew or shiny deoxys, or whatever, by... dec. 27 at the earliest.

Posted

I will do my best. I will start tommorow morning. Hopefully i can get it for you.

Posted

Dammit I wish I could do Wi-Fi connection... How do you get the Wi-Fi internet connector? I used to be completely obsessed with Pokemon, but now I'm not much of a fan... It's alright, but the last time I played my Pokemon Pearl was when I completed it... I have an Arceus, a Shaymin and a Darkrai-- I just remembered, my friend has an AR... That's how I got those three rare Pokies... Thanx for making me remember!

Posted

if i had internet for DS i would request a mew :unsure: BUT i have no clue how to do that :cry:

if you have a wii with internet does it work?

Posted

you set it up basically the same way as the wii, if you have wireless internet that is.

if you don't, you'll need a USB cable.

Posted

You need a wireless router. And if you have it protected, the protection must be wep. If you can get it to work i wil hapily get you a mew. :biggrin:

Posted

i want an arceus, i dont care about the level or anything

Posted

Give me your friend code and time to trade. Its a lvl 100 Arceus.

Posted

You need a wireless router. And if you have it protected, the protection must be wep. If you can get it to work i wil hapily get you a mew. :biggrin:

whats a wireless router...??? :unsure:

Posted

You can make pokemon now? :wacko:

Posted

yeah. u can make them now. well i have a way to. without action replay. so any pokemon from the whole pokemon series, i could get for you. any lvl. any moves. any item to hold. say it and i will make. :biggrin:

Posted

Cheat codes destory the systems

Posted

its not a cheat code. :D

Posted

yes, if you don't use an action replay, (which doesn't destroy the system 99.8% of the time)

then what do you use?

i uses pokesav.