Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What to do, what to do!

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm Confused, since I'm in 8th grade I have to do history day but I didn't understand 1 standard in math so I have to go to afterschool math tutoring :angry: . My dad wants me to go to math but I've already set up plans to work on history day with my partner. AND I have to clean up my house to look 1000% perfect since my history day partners a girl. So what should I do?! Cancel our plans to do our GIANT history day project due in a month, or skip math tutoring and risk getting an F-- on the district math test. I'm haveing troubles :huh:

Posted

I think you should cancel plans to do the history project, because then at least you won't get an F--, and then you'll have lots of time to do the project after the math test. Or you could do both. Or neither. It's just my opinion though, and no-one here seems to care... I'm thinking about leaving Hyrule.net for good. I don't really like being the annoying one here; What have I done to deserve it? All I did was have a dream of making new friends, and even that dream has been ruined...

Posted

I'm Confused, since I'm in 8th grade I have to do history day but I didn't understand 1 standard in math so I have to go to afterschool math tutoring :angry: . My dad wants me to go to math but I've already set up plans to work on history day with my partner. AND I have to clean up my house to look 1000% perfect since my history day partners a girl. So what should I do?! Cancel our plans to do our GIANT history day project due in a month, or skip math tutoring and risk getting an F-- on the district math test. I'm haveing troubles :huh:

you should pay your friend to clean your room whilst you go to math tutoring,

then roll a five and collect a mr monopoly card on fleet street. sorry, i'm thinking of monopoly at the moment, can't help it. :embarrassed:

Posted

Well maybe you should just make the history day plans the day after the math tutoring.

That could solve all your problems for the math tutoring and you will still be able to meet up and do the history report.

But you dont have to take my advice after all it is just advice.

Posted

just reschedule the history day.

this gives you time to focus on maths and clean your room to be more prepared.

Posted

I think you should cancel plans to do the history project, because then at least you won't get an F--, and then you'll have lots of time to do the project after the math test. Or you could do both. Or neither. It's just my opinion though, and no-one here seems to care... I'm thinking about leaving Hyrule.net for good. I don't really like being the annoying one here; What have I done to deserve it? All I did was have a dream of making new friends, and even that dream has been ruined...

what the...?

oh and concentrate on the maths mate.