Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Alphabet

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice job, it's getting better! But still, what religion did you get sephiroth from?

Posted

Judaism, actually. The Tree of Life/Sephiroth was actually a chart that told you how to get to the highest state of being, but I literalized it and made it into a tree.

So yus.

Sahaqiel

Posted

SAHAQIEL. WRITE. MORE. NOW. OR ELSE I WILL TORTURE YOU UNTIL YOU DO WRITE MORE.

THAT IS THE BESTFREAKINGTHING I'VE EVER READ!!!

Seriously. What's up with the awesome talking felines and canines? And you posted one HUUUUUUGE post as the first one with all ten or eleven chapters in it, but then you post all the chapters individually. What's up with that?

I love it!!!!!!! Except I don't think I read it correctly, because the room is spinning from my brand-new lovely concussion! :angry::unsure: Now I can't read it that well. But hey, what i did make sense of thru the spinning was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write more! :joy: :joy: :joy: That's the best fic I've ever read.

(What's with Alex seeming to die a googillion times?)

Posted

SAHAQIEL. WRITE. MORE. NOW. OR ELSE I WILL TORTURE YOU UNTIL YOU DO WRITE MORE.

THAT IS THE BESTFREAKINGTHING I'VE EVER READ!!!

Seriously. What's up with the awesome talking felines and canines? And you posted one HUUUUUUGE post as the first one with all ten or eleven chapters in it, but then you post all the chapters individually. What's up with that?

I love it!!!!!!! Except I don't think I read it correctly, because the room is spinning from my brand-new lovely concussion! :angry::unsure: Now I can't read it that well. But hey, what i did make sense of thru the spinning was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write more! :joy: :joy: :joy: That's the best fic I've ever read.

(What's with Alex seeming to die a googillion times?)

The felines and canines shall be explained later on. =O

And yeah, I keep that there for anyone who hasn't seen the topic in awhile and wants to get right to the chapter they left off at.

And yes, maybe your liking of my story is FROM the concussion?

Anyways, thanks for the support, but I'd like a bit of detail as to why it's good. ;P

Sahaqiel

Posted

Saha, once again you have written a brilliant series of chapters. I have to say, I'm angry and sad that I have to wait again for another chapter. This is the best story I have ever read. Better than any book. As I've said before, keep going. Do not stop. And show this to as many people as possible.

Posted

No, Saha, I don't think that my liking it is from the concussion. I just reread it all and loved it more! :D

I like it because it's totally unplausible (implausible? not plausible?) and yet I can imagine it happening. AND I wouldn't think that Satan was a pretty girl who was instructed or guided by a tree spirit. I like that kind of story; one that defys reality but is easily imaginable.

...But who's Nichole and who's Helen? Alex seems to be in love with both of them...or are they supposed to be the same person? :huh:

My compliments to the chef of this masterpiece...which would be you! :biggrin:

Posted

"If... If I don't live... Please... Whoever you are... Tell her... Tell her I love her... Find her and tell Helena... That I love her..."

I changed it.

But yeah.

See, this isn't the final version.

It won't be until I'm finished.

I was searching for a name, but I could only really think of the girl I am currently infatuated with. (As a lot of people can't stop doing. )=)

But I didn't feel the need to put stuff from my personal life into the story.

I changed it to Helena, which was more appropriate to the story, since I put Hellenistic things into it like Greek Gods.

But thanks for the compliments. Writing's a pretty awesome way to let out emotions.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

Keep writin'

Edited by quazy1 (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

...Wow. That's pretty interesting. Cupid was the son of Aphrodite, and then he fell in love with a human and got married but then she and Aphrodite were murdered by Artemis, the goddess of the moon, and then she almost killed Cupid. LOVE TRIANGLE!!!! :D

Moi is liking this story a lot. A whole lot. So much that I think you should add on to it and make it a book! (Not a novel or anything. If you just added detail here, longer words there, new bits everywhere, then it might be long enough!) And, if you've read Speak or Catalyst by Laurie Halse Anderson, you could do the books in that format; long sections with no specific chapters. In her book Twisted, there are chapters but they don't have different pages for the start of each one. I can't type what Speak looks like, but this is basically the format for the other two books. (Mostly like Twisted.) See, it's like a lot of little tidbits within a HUUUUGE chapter or section.

CHAPTER X

Edited by Musicale Personna (see edit history)

Posted

I've read both those novels. =O

But yus.

Sahaqiel