Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sorry...

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Guys... I guess we kinda got off to a bad start. I was once on the Internet, looking for a Zelda forum, and I found this. I thought that I had found just a place where people wouldn't insult me for who I was. I thought I had found a true home. A place where I could make friends. A place to be myself. A place where I could be as nerdy as I wanted, and nobody would care. I never found that place. And so, here I am asking; Please please PLEASE forgive me.

That's all I can say.

I'm sorry...

Posted

I didnt notice you doing anything mean / annoying so I dont know what people are talking about. Maybe I missed it, or maybe I didnt find it annoying... but there are probably always going to be people who are unhappy with the things you do, even if you are (hypothetically) naturally annoying.. it is natural to you and your just being yourself. No one is able to please everyone all the time, so stop trying to make everyone happy and just be yourself.

Im not saying this to offend you in any way.

I think this is a great place to make friends and I'm sure you've made a few since you've arrived. I dont know the back-story about what has happened between you and various forum users so I wont comment about it..

but if it makes you feel better, you've done nothing bad to me so I forgive you.

Posted

I didnt notice you doing anything mean / annoying so I dont know what people are talking about. Maybe I missed it, or maybe I didnt find it annoying... but there are probably always going to be people who are unhappy with the things you do, even if you are (hypothetically) naturally annoying.. it is natural to you and your just being yourself. No one is able to please everyone all the time, so stop trying to make everyone happy and just be yourself.

Im not saying this to offend you in any way.

I think this is a great place to make friends and I'm sure you've made a few since you've arrived. I dont know the back-story about what has happened between you and various forum users so I wont comment about it..

but if it makes you feel better, you've done nothing bad to me so I forgive you.

the back-story was that he joined the grat evil army and advertised in their forum about the army that he was going to make.

which is just like going to work for jim's toothpaste company and telling all the other workers there to join bob's toothpaste company.

sorry, i have toothpaste on my mind at the moment.

Posted

Tooth paste?

Posted

Tooth paste?

You got a problem with tooth paste?

I...I...I... forgive you. I'm sorry to that I called you a n00b, and anything else I may have called you or said about killing you in the death note game.

Posted

You got a problem with tooth paste?

I...I...I... forgive you. I'm sorry to that I called you a n00b, and anything else I may have called you or said about killing you in the death note game.

ill give him another chance too.

but no one disrespects toothpaste.