Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Worst day EVER

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I had a really bad day you don't have to post I just have to let this out.

Well today I went to school and was just sitting on the bus I realized that I didn't have no lunch money so I ignored it. So now i'm outside of the school and thay plow me head first in the wall for no reason. So now were all at lunch and a teacher came up to me and said and I quote "Clay why aren't you eating." I say i'm not hungery. Of course she knew I was lying and told me to get lunch, but scince I had no money and had to go to the office for lying and had to stay there for 10 minuets then went to 6th period and well nothing. Now i'm on the bus and everyone is hitting, slapping, and poking me and I got sick of it so now i'm home trying not to get mad at anyone on this site because I have a short temper after a day like this.

As I said you don't need to post here I needed to let it out before I yelled at someone and get grounded. :cry:

Posted

on days like that sometimes i just go to bed really early to get the day over and done with before anything else goes wrong =)

Posted

I hate days like that! Don't worry, you can yell at me, I don't mind. Try beating up a pillow or screaming into one. :D

Posted

Or yell at your imaginary dog Mr. Wuggles... Nah! JK! :biggrin: But, whenever I feel like that, either i read a good book, or beat my pillow, or Just lay in your bed, and just quietly think of some of your favorite things. That cheers me up.

Posted

Well today I went to school and was just sitting on the bus I realized that I didn't have no lunch money so I ignored it. So now i'm outside of the school and thay plow me head first in the wall for no reason. So now were all at lunch and a teacher came up to me and said and I quote "Clay why aren't you eating." I say i'm not hungery. Of course she knew I was lying and told me to get lunch, but scince I had no money and had to go to the office for lying and had to stay there for 10 minuets then went to 6th period and well nothing. Now i'm on the bus and everyone is hitting, slapping, and poking me and I got sick of it so now i'm home trying not to get mad at anyone on this site because I have a short temper after a day like this.

As I said you don't need to post here I needed to let it out before I yelled at someone and get grounded. :cry:

on a day like this, hug someone close to you. i hug people all day long and i'm only negative to people who get angry over the smallest things like in the "some friends they are" thread. and i'm really a nice person if you get to know me, and in person, not on the internet. on the internet you can meet someone when you're three years old and learn a new thing about them every day all the way to middle age.

Posted

I usualy play TP and kill enemies and/or play Link Torture Portal :D to let out my anger on days like that. Or eat out of the huge tub of sweets i have here at my house. but that tub has only been here for about a week. and it wont survive much longer.

Posted

you have a sixth period. :huh:

uk schools only have five.

I usualy play TP and kill enemies and/or play Link Torture Portal :D to let out my anger on days like that. Or eat out of the huge tub of sweets i have here at my house. but that tub has only been here for about a week. and it wont survive much longer.

no, gripping tale that is, can't wait for the sequel.

Posted

How bad could it have been, I just spent two weeks, from my birthday dec. 2nd till yesterday the 14th laid up in a hospital bed suffering from a serious bacterial infection. I stayed in bed for 12 days urinating into a bag called a foley. the only time i got up was to use a special chair to collect my doody, in a little tray which the nurse would hose out in the regular toilet.