Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A better way to post comics...

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone have an idea on a better way for you guys to submit comics? I feel like I'm holding back the comic effort since there's not a good way to post them right now. Also, people can't easily join the comic staff. Should that be easier too? Any ideas?

Posted

Hmm...I wouldn't mind the comic section being totally seperate from the galleries, but that's fine. What I would there to be is the ability for comic-makers to post them in there themselves.

As for the adding to the comic staff, maybe a link somewhere that says "If you would like to join the comic/artist staff of Hyrule.net, click here!" They click it, and it tells them where and how to submit a tryout sort of comic/drawing (Or not, it's an option for you to sit on.). So they make up a good ol' comic/drawing, (Doesn't have to be the same type of comic/drawing they prefer to do for the site, maybe) and after being approved, they're in. The tryout comic/drawing so that we won't have everyone joining the staff, then it would really have no point to have this little forum. :embarrassed: If their tryout comic is good, they can post it in the comic section after joining. Congrats, the comic/artist staff has just been added to. :joy:

Posted

Hmm...I wouldn't mind the comic section being totally seperate from the galleries, but that's fine. What I would there to be is the ability for comic-makers to post them in there themselves.

As for the adding to the comic staff, maybe a link somewhere that says "If you would like to join the comic/artist staff of Hyrule.net, click here!" They click it, and it tells them where and how to submit a tryout sort of comic/drawing (Or not, it's an option for you to sit on.). So they make up a good ol' comic/drawing, (Doesn't have to be the same type of comic/drawing they prefer to do for the site, maybe) and after being approved, they're in. The tryout comic/drawing so that we won't have everyone joining the staff, then it would really have no point to have this little forum. :embarrassed: If their tryout comic is good, they can post it in the comic section after joining. Congrats, the comic/artist staff has just been added to. :joy:

Sounds good.

also you could just simply remove comic submitters from the staff, and dont make it a status, just a normal member like everyone, since our #1 comic submitter is G333 and he is already a moderator.

Posted

Or maybe we could have a board set up so that normal members can submit ideas, and the artists can chose the ones they like and draw them out.