Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

sprained Ankles

7 posts in this topic

Posted

I fell down the stairs on sunday, I sprained my ankle and the rest of my foot. It hurts :cry: . The good news is I didn't break it :joy: so thats good. I just have to keep it immobile for a week to a month at the most and IT HURTS BAD!! I heard that sprained ankles hurt but I never thought it would hurt that much. I dunno my foot just feels realy bad.

Posted

Ouch. hope you recover quickly. I once sprained my wrist but it wasnt too bad. Just a week in a sling!

Posted

:embarrassed: I sprained my ankle when I was five and it only took four weeks to heal ,and it really hurt, but I didn't stay immobile for more than a week!

Posted

I sprained my ankle badly, and had to go through a month of healing. For the first week, I had to use a cane to get around. That's how bad it was for me... :wacko:

Posted

I fell down the stairs on sunday, I sprained my ankle and the rest of my foot. It hurts :cry: . The good news is I didn't break it :joy: so thats good. I just have to keep it immobile for a week to a month at the most and IT HURTS BAD!! I heard that sprained ankles hurt but I never thought it would hurt that much. I dunno my foot just feels realy bad.

Yeah, I sprained my ankle this summer, pain. I had to use a cane. I was walking in these shoes made from cork, and suddenly my left foot slipped and bent the wrong way(outwards) horizataly on the floor and, of course, I fell and bashed my head on our wood floor. My eyes water from pain. After a few minutes, I tried to get up, but I fell, and couldn't stand. So, I crawled and got a pillow, proped my leg up, and played video games for a few hours. I figured I could walk, I tried, I fell. I realised it wasn't just like a twisted ankle or something, so I had to crawl to the staircase and call downstaris to my mom, who finally came up. Yeah, I had to have my dad wrap my ankle and walk with a cane and a wrap for about a month and a half. Right before school started, too. I know your pain...

Posted

i sprained my ankle once :unsure: was only minor, much like a twisted one, but i couldn't walk for a while. My ankles at the moment feel like i have on iron shoes that don't fit at all :cry: i can barely walk and i can't jump whatsoever,the good pat is that i can still play Halo :D i hope you get better soon :joy:

Posted

One time my brother sprained his ainkle and nobody believed him. He walked around the rest of the day complaining until we finally took him to the hospital.