Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Mystery solved

21 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm convinced. Thats a cool detail!

Posted

wow thats just freaky its the wierdest thing iv seen on hyrule.net i don't make much post but i do look at them

Posted

wow...good theory...never thought about that... :huh:

Posted

well.asfar asi know, theorically link had after majora's mask the fierce deity mask wich, as it's name says, gave him the power of a god. so, returning to hyrule or not, both are suitable posibilities. but, maybe with the mask, he could see the future? maybe he just realised that ganondorf would someday return? so i guess that, he used the mask power to, afer his death, become an spirit that would teach sword skills to the future heroes, and since in TP it really looked like ganondorf was killed, the spirit may have thought taht his mission had been complete, and just banishde, so taht would be the why we don't see him in any other zelda game. maybe the eye was the price to pay for conceding this wish.

but, remember, link couldn't rely on teh triforce power anymore in majora's mask, because accoridng to wind waker, when he return to his child form, he didn'tmeet the requirements for being a ero anymore and the triforce split in eight pieces and were scattered trough hyrule. though, i guess that any reincarnation of link who achieved that requirements, would just recover the triforce power withouth doing nothing, wich would explain why links reincarnations had it, and why in wind waker it returned to links hand.

Posted

I remember when I finished learning all the hidden skills, and The Hero Shade said," Although I accepted life as the Hero..." or something like that, I was like, " Whoa...is that Link from OoT?" :huh:

Pretty good theory you got there

Posted

CG and I do indeed believe it is OoT Link. She always thought that, even though Rick(our other friend) says it's not. But I'm open to it being his father as well....