Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm having some kind of an issue

27 posts in this topic

Posted

So on the prom I danced really much with this girl, I originally didn't like but now I kinda think I do.

I doubt she likes me though. She probably just danced with me cause I wasthe most active male dancer there (yes I was drunk) What should I do? :o

She's like not my type, she's the populair one, if you know what I mean. I'm more of your average freak.

Posted

Drunk isn't really the right word to use... Sure, I had been drinkin' but I wasn't wasted... If you get me...

Posted

Drunk isn't really the right word to use... Sure, I had been drinkin' but I wasn't wasted... If you get me...

okay so your problem is you now like this girl who probably doesn't like you but you like her.

right you have 5 options.

1. try to talk to her more, and then you'll get to know her better and possibly like her

2. ask arcanelord. he has good advice

3. destroy her popular friends, therefore making her unpopular.

4. are you still listening to me! i said ask arcanelord.

5. ASK ARCANELORD ALREADY!

sorry about the capslock, but arcanelord is the incarnate of good advice.

Posted

Sadly, I won't be of much help here, but I kinda know how you feel. Girls are defined simply as an enigma. I'm guessing that she's the person almost everyone likes, and she knows it, right? She may like you, but it proably won't work out too well. All the popular people I know get-together and break up on a regular basis. Most don't last more than a few weeks, tops. I guess this kinda seems harsh, but you can probably see some reason in this. Besides, you've stated she's not your type anyways. I won't worry about it too much.

---

LDGM: lmao. I don't think #3 is a good idea. XD

Posted

Sadly, I won't be of much help here, but I kinda know how you feel. Girls are defined simply as an enigma. I'm guessing that she's the person almost everyone likes, and she knows it, right? She may like you, but it proably won't work out too well. All the popular people I know get-together and break up on a regular basis. Most don't last more than a few weeks, tops. I guess this kinda seems harsh, but you can probably see some reason in this. Besides, you've stated she's not your type anyways. I won't worry about it too much.

i knew arcanelord would come, but i can't expand any further on all of our current ideas.

Posted

yeah, she's that type, I don't really know her though. She might be nicer.

And I guess it wouldn't work out. I've kind of been into girls before, but I've never felt like I do for her. If you get me

Posted

yeah, she's that type, I don't really know her though. She might be nicer.

And I guess it wouldn't work out. I've kind of been into girls before, but I've never felt like I do for her. If you get me

Yes, she may be nice, (I have a friend who's fairly popular, and a little bit bubbly, yet nice) but she's probably not the one for you. You can try to get to know her a bit better, but it's not likely any relationship will progress far, assuming she does like you.

Posted

Yes, she may be nice, (I have a friend who's fairly popular, and a little bit bubbly, yet nice) but she's probably not the one for you. You can try to get to know her a bit better, but it's not likely any relationship will progress far, assuming she does like you.

well you never know, as I happen to be deadly handsome...

:unsure:

Posted

well you never know, as I happen to be deadly handsome...

:unsure:

Suuuuuuuuuuure..... (jk)

Posted

check post yourself for a pick darling <3333333

Posted

check post yourself for a pick darling <3333333

I think I've seen a pic. (Was it you who had that bandana or something?)

Posted

I think I've seen a pic. (Was it you who had that bandana or something?)

Yeah I think so. I actually use to wear a kick-ass hat over it. I shall post a pic of it sometime.

Posted

Yeah I think so. I actually use to wear a kick-ass hat over it. I shall post a pic of it sometime.

Yeah, then I've seen it. Pretty good. ;)

Posted

tsk, i'm first on page 39 of post yourself.

Posted

tsk, i'm first on page 39 of post yourself.

I saw.