eh like you guys are doing now

stfu :P

Posted

If you have a chance and think you might wanna be with her, then go for it. ^_^

Posted

Very true.

Posted

So on the prom I danced really much with this girl, I originally didn't like but now I kinda think I do.

I doubt she likes me though. She probably just danced with me cause I wasthe most active male dancer there (yes I was drunk) What should I do? :o

She's like not my type, she's the populair one, if you know what I mean. I'm more of your average freak.

i have some tips:

1-give up drinking

2-don't change. some people like freaks (depends on what kind of freak you are. if you have three arms, say goodbye to a social life)

3-ease yourself into her (not in her pants, in her personality) talk to her. showboating is helpful if there isn't too much

4-be patient! wait like a viper. or a giant sloth. those wait a lot. lazy punks.

5-don't pretend to be a giant sloth, they're lazy punks

6-make sure you obey number 5

Posted

i have some tips:

1-give up drinking

2-don't change. some people like freaks (depends on what kind of freak you are. if you have three arms, say goodbye to a social life)

3-ease yourself into her (not in her pants, in her personality) talk to her. showboating is helpful if there isn't too much

4-be patient! wait like a viper. or a giant sloth. those wait a lot. lazy punks.

5-don't pretend to be a giant sloth, they're lazy punks

6-make sure you obey number 5

hmm, i have to disagree with number 5.

the sloth oufit really helps in situations like these.

Posted

I'm surprised eyeoftruth.

What I have learned about popular boys/girls is that you can't really say you know them. There are popular boys/girls that are wuite modest, or that they are only good people, they have their life, they have a BRAIN after all... and there are the popular boys/girls that are only annoygin and that soemtimes you only want to smash them against the wall *ahem*.

I think you should go and talk to her, start a relation, just talk and see how she is. Maybe it's not your type as far as you know her, but maybe if you get to know her better you'll be able to see how she really is and the ndecide if you really want to go for her or not.

That's my advice.

Don't kill anybody.

Posted

r u Sherlock Holmes :pwned::moderated:

Posted

I'm surprised eyeoftruth.

What I have learned about popular boys/girls is that you can't really say you know them. There are popular boys/girls that are wuite modest, or that they are only good people, they have their life, they have a BRAIN after all... and there are the popular boys/girls that are only annoygin and that soemtimes you only want to smash them against the wall *ahem*.

I think you should go and talk to her, start a relation, just talk and see how she is. Maybe it's not your type as far as you know her, but maybe if you get to know her better you'll be able to see how she really is and the ndecide if you really want to go for her or not.

That's my advice.

Don't kill anybody.

Why are you surprised?

Oh and we're on a vacation now, so I won't be seeing her for like two weeks or something anyways.