Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Heir_to_Hyrule's gallery

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Thanks lol

but for the future

Thank you so much for your VERY flattering comments such as "wow" etc. It's much appreciated. But I would really prefer if you guys could really tell me what stands out for you. What does, or doesn't work in your eyes. And don't be afraid of offending me... constructive criticism can only help me get better

Very good, but the proportions are a bit odd in some, and then ones with the people with no pupils just scares me.

Posted

I have no comment on how good those are because words can not describe it.

That's a good thing.

Posted

I have no comment on how good those are because words can not describe it.

That's a good thing.

They're good aren't they?

Posted

They're good aren't they?

Yup and i'm at a loss of words how rude of me. :embarrassed:

Posted

Yup and i'm at a loss of words how rude of me. :embarrassed:

jeez ya jerk

lol

Posted

Hey, massive update. First one in a long time. Hope you like!

February 2008

thehunter.jpg

Just a drawing I did while I was waiting. Made this guy a bit of a barbarian/native american just so I had an excuse for the more tribal, simple weaponry and the exposed skin. Need to keep practicing that anatomy so ya.

February 2008

warrior-pet.jpg

Something that I've been procrastinating doing for a while. Been adding a bit every couple days or so to this one. Originally planned to have this guy riding some sort of mount, but then it just changed last minute to a cat-like pet on a leash. Wish that leash wasn't there actually but it was too late.

January 2008

warriordragontail.jpg

Still a practice in female anatomy. Wanted to do more of a cartoony, action shot. The lizard-guys ended up being really just quick sketch-ins. The real focus was on the girl. I really just like the energy lines around her dragon tail as it gets whipped around.

January 2008

dancer.jpg

First practice in actual female anatomy. Didn't turn out totally the way I wanted (not a fan of the back leg), but for a first real try, I can't call it half-bad. Just wanted to do something a little more exposed, seductive, but a have a LITTLE emotion in it as I tried to give the girl a bit of a dead face. It was really the shape I wanted to focus on with this one.

January 2008

evil-treadmill.jpg

There is no real explanation for this drawing. It was a simple request from a friend to create a "treadmill with a head". And then he just kept adding to that request like "now make a fat kid!" "Make a candy cane angel!"