Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do You think I should be doing this?

11 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok well obviously OoT is my fav but i can never play it...so my little bro suggested i play at my neibors cuz hes my bros friend but...i'm just coming to his house to play his N64 should I continue or stop??????

O and I wasn't sure if this should go in rants and raves or not so i just put it in

Posted

Ok well obviously OoT is my fav but i can never play it...so my little bro suggested i play at my neibors cuz hes my bros friend but...i'm just coming to his house to play his N64 should I continue or stop??????

O and I wasn't sure if this should go in rants and raves or not so i just put it in

well it depends if you are welcome at your brotheres friend's house, and how much you like Oot.

anyways arcanelord is the best at helping peoples problems, you should ask him probably.

Posted

ok well i absolutely LOVE OoT And yes im welcome but he thinks i'm his friend....i sorta am

Posted

Why don't you just buy OoT for the gamecube or Wii? The Wii version is only ten dollars.

Posted

cuz i don't have a wii or gamecube....

Posted

I know how you feel. I sometimes play with this kid that I don't like too much, but he's got some cool games. I'm guessingyou're feeling kinda guilty, like you've been using him, right? How about, when you go over there, you don't have to play OOT. Maybe you can do other stuff too, just to help you're consience. (I don't think I spelled that right. :unsure: ) I usually as what he wants to do, and then when we're done I ask If I can play some of his games, and then we usually take turns. I know this is your brother's friend, so this may be a bit different situation. Perhaps you can play with your brother and his friend every now and then?

Posted

I know how you feel. I sometimes play with this kid that I don't like too much, but he's got some cool games. I'm guessingyou're feeling kinda guilty, like you've been using him, right? How about, when you go over there, you don't have to play OOT. Maybe you can do other stuff too, just to help you're consience. (I don't think I spelled that right. :unsure: ) I usually as what he wants to do, and then when we're done I ask If I can play some of his games, and then we usually take turns. I know this is your brother's friend, so this may be a bit different situation. Perhaps you can play with your brother and his friend every now and then?

conscience.

Posted

conscience.

Thanks. :embarrassed:

Posted

have your bro go as well so they'll be off doing whatever it is that your brother and his friend do. and you won't feal guilty because there's nothing to do there anyway.

Posted

Thanks for the advice. my bro thinks i should stop cuz his friend likes me more... u know role model and crap.

have your bro go as well so they'll be off doing whatever it is that your brother and his friend do. and you won't feal guilty because there's nothing to do there anyway.

I always go with him

Posted

Thanks for the advice. my bro thinks i should stop cuz his friend likes me more... u know role model and crap.

Yeah. Younger people tend too look up to older guys.