Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MAD LIKE CRAZY!!!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Both have good advice.

Thanks.

I hope my advice helps. I've delt with suicide problems before...with my friend...*sigh*

Posted

yeah me 2 i feel for ya i cant say over friends cuz i dont really have any.......

Posted

Ok my best mate (friend) told me, just this morning, that she think's I'm anorexic *!!!!!!* just cos I'm a vegan and I don't eat meat or anything like that, anyways I'm mad what should I do???? :cry:

good for you for being vegan. it takes hard work to even be a vegetarian, let alone a vegan. Anorexia is a serious thing and shouldn't be taken lightly or joked about. She is most likely concerned. You should tell her that.

Posted

good for you for being vegan. it takes hard work to even be a vegetarian, let alone a vegan.

I agree with Val Hammer on this one. My friend's sister is vegan, it must be pretty interesting.

Anyways, WHOA.

#1: Suicide is not the answer in any way. NEVER.

#2: Wow, preganant huh? I agree with CG, abort if you're not ready to be a mom.

These things might pile up and just seem like a bunch of heavyweights pulling on your heart strings and thread of life, but look, you were born on this green earth for a reason. What kind of reason would it be it you just comitted suicide!? Seriously, do not look toward that path.

I've thought of suicide once in my life. It was after several months that I truly realized that it wasn't worth it, after all, I have a wonderful family and other friends who care for me. It wasn't worth the thought or the tears, none of it.

So, just stick through this. With a little positive thinking, you can go far.

Also, if you're friend doesn't believe you, then what kind of friend is she/he? Honestly, if you tell her seriously what you're saying and show you truly mean it, she'll comfort you and believe you, though she still might be a bit worried. This does not mean you should stop being a vegan in any way. As I said, my friend's sister is vegan, and she is happy and healthy.

Wow, I can get pretty deep, can't I? :embarrassed: Ah well, it's probably my second or third crack at some good advice (because I usually never have good suggestions and ideas to give.)

Posted

yeah im really sorry about all of this and being a mother i dont think you should abort, the baby may not be born but its still alive. its like killing a person if your not ready to be a mom put it up for adoption.

Posted

Wow. :huh:

Lol my thoughts :embarrassed:

Posted

SLAP HER!!! No I'm joking simply walk up to here and say you aren't.

Posted

Yeah I tried that over an over but she won't believe me...*sighs* I'm so sick of life urgh :angry:

If you're thinking of suicide, remember this:

WOULD THE BABY WANT THAT?

To other people who might say what I am about to contradict, how can we be sure babies can't think while in the womb?

Anyway, here's what I'd say to her, though I DO NOT suggest it:

"You are stubborn. Just because I only eat vegetables does not make me an anorexic. If you STILL do not believe me, then you are no more than a stubborn *Censored* )

Posted

I'm so fat.

Like, seriously. My BMI is 18! That's .5 underweight! I should at least be 16.3!

All I can say is that muscles are heavier than fat, and my BMI is still 18. And I actually have muscle tissue, believe it or not. D;

Also, don't take it badly. See, my friends like to call me Anny Bulinda. (Anorexic/bulimic) I eat meat/fruits/basically anything, but my fast metabolism just decimates any weightgain. I take this as a sign of awesomeness. Actually, anything out of the ordinary people see in me I find as a sign of awesomeness.

But yeah, just laugh it off. Works every time.

Sahaqiel

Posted

I'm so fat.

Like, seriously. My BMI is 18! That's .5 underweight! I should at least be 16.3!

All I can say is that muscles are heavier than fat, and my BMI is still 18. And I actually have muscle tissue, believe it or not. D;

Also, don't take it badly. See, my friends like to call me Anny Bulinda. (Anorexic/bulimic) I eat meat/fruits/basically anything, but my fast metabolism just decimates any weightgain. I take this as a sign of awesomeness. Actually, anything out of the ordinary people see in me I find as a sign of awesomeness.

But yeah, just laugh it off. Works every time.

Sahaqiel

Thanks yeah only I wil be fat soon... :embarrassed:

Posted

'Tis all right. =O

And believe me, suicide's not cool. D;

I mean, there are so many things that could happen if you die. =O

For one, you could rot in the ground.

Second, religion could actually be correct and you're sent into eternal damnation and fiah. D=

Third, we wouldn't have you to stick around here. And you're pretty awesome for a newcomer, so don't mess that up. D=

VASH THE STAMPEDE ONCE SAID,

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE! *Peace sign*

In any case, if you call a suicide life line, and they redirect you to a place where people get all excited over the word, "Suicidal" and start asking you if you know how to drive a truck, hang up. Just do it. D:

Either way, must be off.

*Flies out of a nearby window*

*Hears scream and sickening crunching noise*

What? A guy can't eat Taco Bell outside? Jeez, what's with it with you people?

Sahaqiel