Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MAD LIKE CRAZY!!!

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok my best mate (friend) told me, just this morning, that she think's I'm anorexic *!!!!!!* just cos I'm a vegan and I don't eat meat or anything like that, anyways I'm mad what should I do???? :cry:

Posted

Tell her you're not. It's as simple as that.

Posted

Tell her you're not. It's as simple as that.

Yeah I tried that over an over but she won't believe me...*sighs* I'm so sick of life urgh :angry:

Posted

Yeah I tried that over an over but she won't believe me...*sighs* I'm so sick of life urgh :angry:

Well, if your honest and she doesn't believe you, that's her problem. Besides, she's probably thinking that because she's concerned. I'll bet she doesn't mean to offend you.

Posted

Well, if your honest and she doesn't believe you, that's her problem. Besides, she's probably thinking that because she's concerned. I'll bet she doesn't mean to offend you.

Yeah that's very true but I'm still sick of life!!!!!!!!! People don't need me in their lifes things would be better w/out me :cry:

Posted

Yeah that's very true but I'm still sick of life!!!!!!!!! People don't need me in their lifes things would be better w/out me :cry:

Woah. Don't think about suicide. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It's not worth it. Besides, by killing yourself you'd just cause problems. You're friends relatives will be sad and you're parents will probably blame it on themselves and such. I'm sure your life is not that bad. Everyone has problems, but there are always good things too.

Posted

Woah. Don't think about suicide. It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem. It's not worth it. Besides, by killing yourself you'd just cause problems. You're friends relatives will be sad and you're parents will probably blame it on themselves and such. I'm sure your life is not that bad. Everyone has problems, but there are always good things too.

B-but urgh I'm so upset! and my 'renst couldnt care less my dad left us for another guy and my step dad is urgh and I just found out... :cry::wacko:

Posted

B-but urgh I'm so upset! and my 'renst couldnt care less my dad left us for another guy and my step dad is urgh and I just found out... :cry::wacko:

I don't know exactly how you're feeling, but problems will always pass eventually. For now, look on the bright side. You've got friends, right? You've got a home. If you think about it I'm sure you can think of plenty of good things in your life.

Posted

I don't know exactly how you're feeling, but problems will always pass eventually. For now, look on the bright side. You've got friends, right? You've got a home. If you think about it I'm sure you can think of plenty of good things in your life.

s'all true but I just found out yesterday that my ex got my pregnant :wacko:

Posted

s'all true but I just found out yesterday that my ex got my pregnant :wacko:

Wow. :huh:

Posted

thats **** up ppl think im anerix just cuz im so skinny but im not thats *** up ill bust them b*** heads open *pounds fist angrely*

Posted

Don't worry. It'll all flow soon enough. If you don't want the baby, then...think about aborting. This has happened to plently of people, they had problems, too, but things worked out in the end, with no suicide. You may not be ready to be a mom. If you don't want to abort, then think about letting the baby be adopted. But, make sure to tell your ex he's the father. Things will pass.

Posted

thats **** up ppl think im anerix just cuz im so skinny but im not thats *** up ill bust them b*** heads open *pounds fist angrely*

... wow. You're angry. :huh:

Posted

im thinikning about suicide to but when ever you go to do think of everone you know and how hurt they will be if you do and if you cant think of anyone think of me cuz even though i dont know you id be sad. somtimes it seems that things just keep getting worse and worse but i promise you that suicide is not he answere. my cuz killed him self and i still havnt gotten over it. i miss him and hate him at the same time because i dont know why he couldnt tell me anything. and it hurts. so just think there might be somone wathching u who loves you whos life would pritty much end if you ended yours i know mine has.....

Posted

Don't worry. It'll all flow soon enough. If you don't want the baby, then...think about aborting. This has happened to plently of people, they had problems, too, but things worked out in the end, with no suicide. You may not be ready to be a mom. If you don't want to abort, then think about letting the baby be adopted. But, make sure to tell your ex he's the father. Things will pass.

im thinikning about suicide to but when ever you go to do think of everone you know and how hurt they will be if you do and if you cant think of anyone think of me cuz even though i dont know you id be sad. somtimes it seems that things just keep getting worse and worse but i promise you that suicide is not he answere. my cuz killed him self and i still havnt gotten over it. i miss him and hate him at the same time because i dont know why he couldnt tell me anything. and it hurts. so just think there might be somone wathching u who loves you whos life would pritty much end if you ended yours i know mine has.....

Both have good advice.