Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wii Date and Price Confirmed!!!

43 posts in this topic

Posted

It

Posted

$250 is like

Posted

Alright, that's pretty sweet.

I had hoped that it would've released in October, so I could get it for my B-Day.

:(

Posted

Iv'e read that the GameCube version of TP isn't going to be released until December 11...!

Posted

[url="http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=T000231"]Twilight Princess for the Wii[/url]'s release date has been updated at Gamestop.com to reflect the new launch date, November 19th also.

Posted

[quote name='wiiwillwin' post='11696' date='Sep 14 2006, 01:51 PM']November 19th? WTF? they said they were going to release it before the ps3.[/quote]
If they were... Well, then why would they of said november 19th? I mean, if they were going to they could of developed it further which would mean more money to put into it and sometimes, companies can't afford to keep the release date where it is and therefore have to move it further towards the current date (I'm only guessing).

Posted

HOLY SHIZZAT, look at the twilight princess screenshot on the legend of zelda section, KICK ASS enemy knight, and link has the master sword, and its a very cool envirement, and midna appears on the item list, on the top like navi was

Posted

still no european release date announced :( or price for that matter....

the new screenshots are pretty sweet though [url="http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748589/imgs_1.html"]http://uk.media.wii.ign.com/media/748/748589/imgs_1.html[/url] for anybody who needs it

anybody also notice that november 19th is also a sunday?

Posted

and check ign, they say a video just aired in japan in the likeness of a trailer, showing gameplay and stuff, depicting link AS A RIGHT HANDER wtf? they say we will be able to see whats up tomarrow

ALL THIS NEWS IS MAKING ME SCREAM LIKE A JAPANESE SCHOOL GIRL WATCHING YU GI OH

Posted

yer, link's now officiallly right handed, unless there's the option of playing right handed or left handed, depedning on what you are.

Posted

sorry but I am pissed that the gcn version of TP won't be released until 22 days after the Wii version. I'm not gonna even bother buying the next console when they screw over people who buy their systems and games. :(

Posted

i can see why he is now right handed, since the majority of the population is right handed, the swings you do wouldnt work out if links sword was in the opposite hand as you had the wiimote

there is probably an option for a left handed link for left handed players also

Posted

The new Pokemon game looks like somethying I actually give a C word about....... :mellow:

Posted

you think you've been screwed over? recent rumours suggest it won;t be out in europe until march like the ps3! eeeshh

no idea what's happening with the gamecube twilight princess being released so late after though..

hey, you added the videos? nice one!

Posted

[b][size=3]SWEET!!!!![/size][/b] :D :D We now finally know! :blink: :P :D I am overreacting. :mellow: AND I LIKE IT!!!!! :D :P :D YESS!!!!!