Hyrule ID

59 posts in this topic

Posted

that puzzled me too but he meant when Young Link killed the great deku tree oh and arcane could you post in the shop so I don't have too double-post

Posted

CODE

Template:Triforceemblem

Species:Thaman/Arc Demon

Clan:Keaton

Blurb: Nanoson Tutel Riknia, Na, is the chosen hero of the planet Mirra'. As the leader of team Catastro, Na must take full responsibility for the actions of Soi, Sin, and Anon. Na is the sole heir of the country of Muron and the last remaing hope in the universe.

Posted

Template: HyruleID_HyruleSunset.jpg

Species: Half Cat Demon

Clan: The Great Evil Army

Blurb: From the day she was born, she was an outcast. Her parents threw her out of their lives in fear of what she was. Everyone thought of her as an evil being, as she was the first half demon to ever be born. After her parents left her to die out in the woods, a kind woman found her. That woman, by the name of Linda, raised her with her husband. They named her Angel. Angel discover her power to control the elements. How to use her claws and fangs. Her adoptive father taught her how to shoot a bow and use swords. He called her his Cat Girl, thus, her nickname was born.

Posted

I think that these a fricken awesome as i failed to mention before.

Posted

Well I just updated to my new regular avatar, so I'm going to request now! :)

Species: Kokiri/Coralian (3 quarters Kokiri, 1 quarter Coralian)

Clan: Ganondorf333's Great Evil Army

Blurb: Saria_Kokiri was born a Kokiri mixed with a quarter of Coralian DNA. She is the chosen Forest Sage, and guards the Forest Temple deep within the Lost Woods, hidden in the Sacred Grove. She is the first of her kind to be born of Coralian DNA, which is DNA of a being born of the earth. She has the ability to interact with machines, and anything related to the Forest and the Scub Coral, which is a plantlike being spread across the earth which produced the Coralian DNA inside of her. She has forest green hair, dark green boots, and wears a tunic which portrays a calm indigo colour. On her back lie a set of lime green wings with lines of red streaming through them, transparent. Though she can't fly with them, they help her interact with the Scub Coral by glowing, and she then senses it. She also has Forest powers, but she rarely has to use them. She also has a grand talent for videomaking.

ID: Coming soon lol

Updates: Umm.. under my name on the template, could you write, 'Coralian Sage of the Forest'.?

I shall send the rupees immediately! :)

And the fictional history took me like half an hour to think up. xD Sorry if it's too much, just let me know and I think I can cut it down.

Posted

Template:the one with Zelda

Species:Twilight Wolf

Clan:Twilight Army

Blurb:I'm currently 15 years old and I live in Indiana. What I do in my spare time is I like to play video games, be on my computer, and listen to music. I'm fun to hang around, be friends with, and have fun with. I'm very outgoing, and kind of a party animal. Send me a message anytime you want to talk!

Posted

Ok I'm in too

I want this Template:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3481/00of0.png

some beautiful shine thing in it and I am happy! :joy:

with the same font as you Arcanelord :D (lettertype)

(with my avatar in left up corner like you have too xD)

Species: Human

Clan: The Great Army of Hyrule

Blurb:

I am Adr990

And I... am... happy! because I join The great army of Hyrule and I'm the richest member of Hyrule.net

my favo words are:

Dive! Ah crap a Rock!

my favo movie is:

Zelda UO

And I am a Wii Owner! since: (EU) 13-07-2007 13:24 (USA) 2007-07-13 20:41

(((euhmm Arcanelord I type this in EU time and USA but I not sure if the USA time is right)))

ID: 2194

Updates needed: ?

Send you 20R

Posted

Template: a dark one but not the one u have (needs to be dark)

Species: Hylian

Clan: Clan of Chaos and Destruction (CCD)

Blurb: UdontN0me is one of the few masters of magic in the CCD. He didn't want to be part of the army, so he ran-away.

im new and dont think i have ne rupees (probably not) but ill come back for it when i do, okay?

thx in advance

Posted

Wow. Lots of orders. :embarrassed: Sorry I haven't been on recently. (More computer trouble...) I should be able to do them over the weekend though. Thank you for your patience.

---

Well I just updated to my new regular avatar, so I'm going to request now! :)

Species: Kokiri/Coralian (3 quarters Kokiri, 1 quarter Coralian)

Clan: Ganondorf333's Great Evil Army

Blurb: Saria_Kokiri was born a Kokiri mixed with a quarter of Coralian DNA. She is the chosen Forest Sage, and guards the Forest Temple deep within the Lost Woods, hidden in the Sacred Grove. She is the first of her kind to be born of Coralian DNA, which is DNA of a being born of the earth. She has the ability to interact with machines, and anything related to the Forest and the Scub Coral, which is a plantlike being spread across the earth which produced the Coralian DNA inside of her. She has forest green hair, dark green boots, and wears a tunic which portrays a calm indigo colour. On her back lie a set of lime green wings with lines of red streaming through them, transparent. Though she fly with them, they help her interact with the Scub Coral by glowing, and she then senses it. She also has Forest powers, but she rarely has to use them. She also has a grand talent for videomaking. That's basically it.

ID: Coming soon lol

Updates: Umm.. under my name on the template, could you write, 'Coralian Sage of the Forest'.?

I shall send the rupees immediately! :)

And the fictional history took me like half an hour to think up. xD Sorry if it's too much, just let me know and I think I can cut it down.

Which template would you like. (One provided, or a custom one? I could find one of Kokiri Forest with Saria or something...)

Template: a dark one but not the one u have (needs to be dark)

Species: Hylian

Clan: Clan of Chaos and Destruction (CCD)

Blurb: UdontN0me is one of the few masters of magic in the CCD. He didn't want to be part of the army, so he ran-away.

im new and dont think i have ne rupees (probably not) but ill come back for it when i do, okay?

thx in advance

Could you specify with the template? (Like provide an image) You can get special deals that way.

And please don't make up clans. I'll probably put you under Great Evil Army.

Posted

Which template would you like. (One provided, or a custom one? I could find one of Kokiri Forest with Saria or something...)

Ack, forgot a template! Sorry about that, I meant to write that I would prefer this template:

HyruleID_ForestSunrise.jpg

Posted

Ack, forgot a template! Sorry about that, I meant to write that I would prefer this template:

HyruleID_ForestSunrise.jpg

Ok. That works. :embarrassed:

Posted

Could you specify with the template? (Like provide an image) You can get special deals that way.

And please don't make up clans. I'll probably put you under Great Evil Army.

the one with Zelda is good

and i don't mind if you don't even put me under a clan

Posted

Template: The bomb guy from Zelda cd - i.

Name:: That's Mama Luigi

Species: Changes upon will.

Description: A mysterious figure. Believed to be reincarnated many times.

Posted

Ok I'm in too

I want this Template:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/3481/00of0.png

some beautiful shine thing in it and I am happy!

with the same font as you Arcanelord (lettertype)

(with my avatar in left up corner like you have too xD)

Species: Human

Clan: The Great Army of Hyrule

Blurb:

I am Adr990

And I... am... happy! because I join The great army of Hyrule and I'm the richest member of Hyrule.net

my favo words are:

Dive! Ah crap a Rock!

my favo movie is:

Zelda UO

And I am a Wii Owner! since: (EU) 13-07-2007 13:24 (USA) 2007-07-13 20:41

(((euhmm Arcanelord I type this in EU time and USA but I not sure if the USA time is right)))

ID: 2194

Updates needed: ?

Send you 20R

---

:unsure:

Posted

i want this template

species:Hylian

clan:keaton

blurb: The long lost son of the king of hyrule and zelda's sister yet they were seperated at birth by Ganondorf Dragmire and was raised by the people of ordon and then the twilight covered the land then he had to save hyrule by transforming into a wolf in the twilight because he was the chosen hero of hyrule and he had to go through a long dangerous journey all through the land and forests and once he reached hyrule castle his commrads helped him to the throne room where Ganondorf held zelda's souless body then his light and zelda's light transformed her back to life and helped the biggest zelda fan ever defeat Ganondorf and he was defeated he said he and zelda were brother and sister and they lived at hyrule castle and the biggest zelda fan ever became the king of the land

(that's what I want it to say okay)

oh and avatar in the corner like yours

sending rupees